New 1-on-1's Released : 1-on-1 Release Schedule

Steve and Trevor. This is good for us. Why do I say that? Because it expands the downloads to the Beginner >>>to>>> Advanced audience. Which is really nice so portions of the audience that already have a handle on the previous stuff can build on to learn new sleights and techniques. I'm sorry if you don't like the routine of it :)

Ah, but how many people will have a handle on it? Last time I checked there were tons of videos on Youtube for example, of people performing effects with little or no practice, of course then accidently revealing how it's done. Now you wouldn't want that, would you? :)

It's not that I don't like the routine, I just see it as a bit too fast paced for some magicians. Plus, it's their site, not mine. So I can only apply my opinion.

Trevor

I see it like this...Theory11 already does the Saturday Night Contest and we all love that. But, to release a new 1-on-1 would make it seem very mundane, and not have that surprise factor. That surprise factor is what I enjoy....hands down.

IDK....that's just my opinion. On, and FWIW, I didn't use a sad smiley, it was the confused one. LOL! :)

-Steve

Good point but, if they don't tell us what the content of the 1-on-1 is going to be I'd say it still as a surprise factor to it :).

And at least there's always something to look forward to like Jack mentioned earlier.

But, it is nice to go on one day and find new stuff and get all gitty. So, it is a downside but, at least we get more of them.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results