Control Download Question

Nov 15, 2007
um

I know that with Ellusionist all the downloadable effects that Wayne put out you would not get some of the special features that you would get if you bought the DVD. But it might be different here at T11

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Hey the Emogician,

There will be an option to purchase the actual Control DVD/Control Download/ And Control Download+DVD Bundle.

This was all stated in an earlier topic by Wayne himself, only 6 days left :).

-RA69

Yeh, I was just wondering, if I opted for the download, will I get everything that's on the DVD, e.g. Stop by Daniel Garcia, etc, etc. Will the download have the 2hrs+ of footage that the DVD has?

Thanks again :)

D

Deleted member 2755

With Theory 11 stuff, I hear you get everything that is on the dvd (except things like menus, or maybe the 20 second secret clips that are sometimes on the DVDs.) I'm not sure which version I'm getting.

Here is something to keep in mind though. I have purchased quite a few 1 on 1 videos, and tnr in downloadable form from t11, the good part about downloads is that they are in an unprotected format. This means if you own an iPod video (or iPod Classic and buy the tv adapter), you can convert the videos into iPod format, put them on your ipod, and then watch them on your tv if you wish. However, the quality won't be as good.

-Doug

Sep 2, 2007
Yeh, I was just wondering, if I opted for the download, will I get everything that's on the DVD, e.g. Stop by Daniel Garcia, etc, etc. Will the download have the 2hrs+ of footage that the DVD has?
In the comments section of the latest Control performance video, Dana Hocking stated that the download will include STOP by Daniel Garcia as well as the impromptu way to completely stop a borrowed watch.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
JTM

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Hey guys,
Thanks for all your advice and tips - I think I'll go ahead and get the download version. It means I'll get it nice and quick, I won't have to pay for shipping, and [with Sinful's handy advice] I can still watch it on the TV.

=D

Thanks again.

Nov 22, 2007
I think downloads are bad in comparison to DVDs. No menu format, no additional.footage. If I badly needed to see it quickly I'd get the bundle.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results