The Vault

Sep 22, 2007
Hi i purchased the system and i want access to the vault but problem is i go the download from the old E so i had to make a new account with none of my old tricks on it there for i cannot send DnD the invoice. How can i get access to the vault!

Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
Hi i purchased the system and i want access to the vault but problem is i go the download from the old E so i had to make a new account with none of my old tricks on it there for i cannot send DnD the invoice. How can i get access to the vault!

Try taking a screenshot of the system playing on your computer. If you don't know how to take a screenshot, press the Print Screen SysRq button in the top right hand of the keyboard. Then try sending it to one of the Administrational people. The bad thing is, that if you purchese the Trilogy from someone other than DnD, you are not allowed into the Valt ( I think) I dont know about the system however.

Felix

Sep 1, 2007
That's not true actually. If you take a picture of yourself holding the trilogy I'm 95% sure they'll give you vault access.

Nov 6, 2007
Yeah this has been bugging me as well.

I have purchased both the system and the trilogy, however not from dananddave.com. How am I supposed to gain access to the vault? I can easily take a picture of me holding the trilogy and the system. Shouldn't that be enough to gain access?

Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
This is from Dan and Dave involving The Trilogy, but it is probobly the same as The System

Chris Hestnes said:
Hey guys.

To obtain the holy status as a "Trilogist" send this guy; "The Trilogist" a PM containing a receipt from your Trilogy purchase, or you can send an e-mail or PM to myself or Vinnie C. to get access.

A part of the "tricksandflourishesandeverythingelse" section has been hidden from normal users. Get access only by joining the Trilogist group.

If you are already a Systemer, say so and you will be added to the "Systemer and Trilogist" group, which has access to both special forum sections.

PS. Be patient if you don't get access immediately. This will take some work.

PPS. Receipt from any store is accepted when you are joining the forum groups, but access to the video VAULT will not be granted.

Thanks!

Hope it helps
Felix

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results