W.E.R.M difficulty

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
apparantly the werm is for intermediate card handlers... but i got it down in a day, and i dont even do XCM! ive been doing card tricks for about 3 months, i can do a few simple cuts, card shoot, around the world etc, but i mainly do tricks...

now it says on the 1on1 section its quite hard but i found it relatively easy, and although im not that fast, i didnt find it difficult... no either this is unusual or i think it could help to change the 1on1 section description of the werm..

anyway let me know how long it took you guys, i still found it pretty easy and i am doing it right... :D

Nov 6, 2007
Yeah the werm is not too difficult. I mean, it took me about a week to get it down looking smooth and all but if you got it that quickly then awesome!

Sep 16, 2007
Orlando, Fl
I tought the description said "most requested" not "most difficult". Anyway, I learned it in about 12 minutes and perfected it in a week. Well, maybe not "perfected" but definitely got it smooth.

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
'Intermediate ability level.' i think it could put people off a bit, as it isnt that hard and i too got it pretty smooth in a few days... it does look good too..

Aug 31, 2007
Werm isn't just the easiest flourish on the system, I would have to say it's one of the easiest flourishes ever, and the performance on the one-on-one section is a little off, they do it too slow, and don't extend it...

Jan 5, 2008
Drury Lane
Took me a while to understand the moves. It was hard for me to see where to place the fingers when you extend.
I THOUGHT I had it PERFECT by a week, but I was so wrong.
I practiced for a few days and I'm proud to say I literally perfected it, and I'm able to open, twist, display, and close it smoothly.

The first few steps are easy, but I really didn't have trouble on the rotating card part.
I just wish tutorials had more description on that part.

Jan 13, 2008
Took about 2 hours to get it down reasonably smoothly takes me about 10-15 secs to open it up nicely and then turn it ont a 6 packet.

Chris

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results