Effects After Control?

L

Liam Carrie

What will be the next few effects that will be coming out? And if we bought Digital Dissolve before the digital manuscript was released, will we have to buy DD again?

Sep 2, 2007
If you listen to Wayne Houchin's interview with iTricks (fast forward to 10:05), he's briefly goes over some of the upcoming theory11 projects, such as with Daniel Madison and Chris Kenner.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
He only hinted at a few things. But the one closer to use I believe because it has been also hinted by moderaters is "Prophet" and Daniel Madison's "Dangerous"

In the itricks interview he hints at stuff in the works with Daniel Madison, Justin Parker, and Chris Kenner

Sep 2, 2007
And if we bought Digital Dissolve before the digital manuscript was released, will we have to buy DD again?
For all of those who already purchased Digital Dissolve before its re-release, the manuscript is on the proverbial house.

You should have received an email with a secure password and download link for the bonus manuscript. Nevertheless, simply submit a support ticket directly at http://www.theory11.com/support, and the support guys will take care of you.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Does anybody know any info about Justin Parker because I heard on the W:H Itricks podcast t11 said he had amazing material coming up on the site?

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Here's one, how about practice instead of buying more and more tricks?
Quality over quantity.
Quality over quantity is a fine note.

It's just that Theory11 releases such amazing A+ effects that are useable I can see why people ask "What's next?"

Some people, like me are passing on recently purchased effects and noticing they just aren't as strong and not fit. I just recently dropped a few effects for my standard close up/strolling. Always looking for more A+ effects I can add to my reportoire

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results