Torn or TnR?

Jan 5, 2008
I have enough money to buy Torn or TnR, but dont know which one to get!

Can anybody help me out?

Magicially Yours,
Hunter the Stunter

Sep 1, 2007
I'd say go for TNR. It may not be impromptu, but it's a blast to perform. It feels more magical to me. You just feel like such a magician when you perform it.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I would say Torn. It's much more practical, and very visual. It may be a little harder, but it looks awesome when performed correctly.

TnR just seems so impractical to me. It looks good on camera, but it doesn't look as good up close.

So it's a big go for Torn from me!

David

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
with tnr u have to make a gimmick but the effect is so damn powerful..

torn is a very nice torn and restored card that can be signed but I think that the TnR restoring really kicks torn's restoring ass

so its ur decision a powerful impromptu torn and restored card

or an even cooler torn and restored card that changes its identity =)

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
TORN is a great impromptu torn and restored card, but you do need an extra thing in each performance which I hate.
In TnR you need what... 5 of the same cards to make the gimmick but that's better than needing on extra thing in every performance like in TORN. And TnR is more visual. But I'm still confused about the ripping in TnR... you can't start out ripping it, right? And also, you can not sign the front or hand it out to the spectator which for me sucks for a torn and restored card.

If I were you, you should get the FITH and FOUR by Huron Low.

TORN, i have both. tnr is visual but you have to make a gimmick, in the end its not examinable the card can't really be signed, and at the end of tnr the back of the card looks like crap...

In torn its signable, its fairly impromptu, you can give it to the spectator after the trick. It is by far a much better trick!

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
I would say Torn. It's much more practical, and very visual. It may be a little harder, but it looks awesome when performed correctly.

TnR just seems so impractical to me. It looks good on camera, but it doesn't look as good up close.

So it's a big go for Torn from me!

David

Hey, I have performed Mathieu's TnR twice for groups. Trust me, it is practical.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results