Shipping to the UK?

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
im planning on ordering DD and i was just wondering how long it would take if i chose first class international (cheapest one lol!) but still $10 to arrive??

sorry if this has been discussed before im just not a big fan of waiting a long time! :p

Sep 2, 2007
For First Class International shipping, as stated on the shipping information page, delivery times vary from location to location, but are estimated at 7-21 days. Priority Mail International usually takes 6-10 business days, and Express Mail International usually takes 3-5 business days.

All shipping times provided are estimates given by the shipping carrier -- ie, USPS, UPS.

Cheers,
JTM

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
hhmmm k ill think about it, thanks for that btw.... has anyone had any experiences from the UK (eg. it came really early or really late) because i can put up with 7, but anymore and its just :(

Sep 1, 2007
dude dont worry,shippings fine.

i orderd tnr.that arrived in 1 week during christmas time.

i got 6 wynn decks which took a bit longer(13days),but that was a much bigger package,so its understandable.

jus go for it.

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
u live in the uk? because im an impatient bar-stool and i can just about afford the second delivery option, but id rather go for the cheapest tbh as i dont like owing money... :p

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Don't fret man, it'll arrive. I'm also from Britain, and I chose the cheapest shipping option when buying Panic and it came in a little over a week (8 days, I think). Just order it and forget about it, then when you see it's been delivered, it'll be a nice little surprise =]
Enjoy Digital Dissolve,

- The Emogician -

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
damn i guess your all right... im gna have to be patient.. :( lol

thanks for everyones comments and shiz... lets hope its worth it! :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results