theory11 :: Triple Release Tonight

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Lots coming tonight at 11:00pm EST! Tonight brings the Control release, an 11-minute release window of the Wynn Decks, and an update to the 1-on-1 section. Be there...

To view the latest theory11 news bulletin, check your email or click here now.

Sep 2, 2007
Wow-- the triple release at 11:00pm EST (10:00pm CST) sounds enthralling and indelible! I'll be there, uh, here... will you?

Cheers,
JTM

Jan 6, 2008
Seattle
www.darklock.com
Why eleven minutes?

I'm honestly curious. Is it symbolic - the release is at eleven so we'll do an eleven minute window? Is it based on supply - we have X decks, and we usually sell Y decks a minute, so because X / Y = 11 we'll do an eleven minute window? Or is it just an arbitrary number you pulled out of the air?

D

Deleted member 2755

Depending on the price of Control will depend whether or not I get the 1 on 1 (actually... it also depends on what 1 on 1 it is ;)) If 20 dollars... i'll be getting the 1 on 1, if 25 dollars... not sure, maybe, depends on shipping charges of Control, if 30 dollars... most likely not =P but its possible... depends on shipping charges

Nov 8, 2007
Awesome. I can't wait for Control. Although I wish you guys didn't do this limited window/giveaway stuff on a Friday night. Who's sitting at home on their computer on a Friday night?

Nov 25, 2007
I hope all have a fabulous time tonight. I will in the future I'm sure, will be purchasing Control. I want to wait for the reviews to come in and would like to see the price for the D.V.D. before I purchase. I'm sure it will be fantastic though!

I had just recieved my Wynn deck in the mail today. Personally I 'm more of a Bicycle girl, when it comes to the cards. I am looking forward to "getting my flourish on" with my Guardians and Wynns...

Have fun tonight everyone!

Sep 1, 2007
Why eleven minutes?

I'm honestly curious. Is it symbolic - the release is at eleven so we'll do an eleven minute window? Is it based on supply - we have X decks, and we usually sell Y decks a minute, so because X / Y = 11 we'll do an eleven minute window? Or is it just an arbitrary number you pulled out of the air?

Im guessing its cause of the fact that its THEORY "11" !!

11 pm release

11 minute window.

Musab

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results