Another Control Question

Oct 4, 2007
I know there have been many questions about Control and I apologize if this has been asked before. When performing Control, can the spectator place their hand on your heart, or can they only place their hand on your wrist?

Thanks,
Thz

Sep 2, 2007
The Control DVD features Daniel Garcia's routine "STOP," during which a spectator hears your heart slow down and stop in your chest.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
For "Control" itself the specatator's just place their hand on your wrist. However, Danny Garcia's effect "Stop" allows the spectators to put their ears against your chest and hear your heart stop. Wayne says he goes over in detail how to routine these effects. Hope that helps.

Nov 15, 2007
I know for a fact that Danny's effect "Stop"(taught on the control DVD & download) lets the spectator place their head against your chest and actually hear your heart stop. But, to my knowledge, it has not been clarified yet if they can place their hand on your heart. I would guess that if they put their head against your chest they would also feel your heart stop with the side of their head. GUess well have to wait and see.

D

Deleted member 2755

I doubt you can feel your heart stop. It would have been clarified I'm sure. They specifically say "Hear your heart stop." If it were feel, then I'm sure it would be feel your pulse... feel and hear your heart.. stop (that obviously sounds terrible, but I'm sure the guys at T11 would've thought of a better way to say it). Anyway, Control will be awesome so as I've done in a few threads... I will list everything this DVD has to offer. :)

Pulse stop
Hear your heart Stop
Impromptu watch stop
Dexter Interview
RANDALL!!!!
All taught by Wayne Houchin and Daniel Garcia
over 2 hours long

Feel.Hear.Control :)

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results