Help -- Download Won't Work

Nov 15, 2007
you might have to you might not. I would think that since the release of control is tonight, T11 would have the support team working. Im sure that they were prepared for things like this

Jan 3, 2008
Minnesota
it said for me it would take an hour to download it. then everytime i tried to after about 4 minutes it failed to continue. then i ran out. since i cant seem to dl it (which is wierd cuz ive had successful dls at ellusionist and i had a successful one here with TnR) i jus wanna switch to DVD...i never wanted to wait but its better then not even gettin it. think they will let me?

Sep 3, 2007
You should not have tried to download it today… the server is obviously heavily loaded by all the activity and all the people trying to download the video. Just submit a support ticket and wait for tomorrow; it should resolve.

Jan 3, 2008
Minnesota
i know! i had to use them before. i dont even care if they have to add the cost as if i purchased both for $35 cuz 5 bucks is better than spending another 30 to get tha DVD

Sep 3, 2007
If you submit a support ticket I am sure there will fix your Download and you won't have to wait for the DVD. So I don't think you will have to spend any extra.

Sep 3, 2007
I tried to order the new product and only got lines of PHP code. I'll try one more time but crap it seems rediculous.

Sep 3, 2007
I'm also downloading a near 1 gig file that's a zip file. Don't they know that most media compressed into a zip file is usually the same size as its original? And near a gig download? Come on, get your butt out of your head.

I'm going to write a review on this and go into it thinking neither good nor bad.

Peace.

Download speed is pretty good but for this one they seemed to cap off the bit rate to a stable 111kb. I'm hoping for something a bit more dynamic when I watch this.

If I paid 30 bucks to watch Wayne drive his car around....

He better be a good driver, or look really good while doing it!

2nd time trying to download and the bit rate is even slower.

I'll be sure to add anything that ticks me off into the review. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Compressed the file is 950Mb roughly. Uncompressed the folder is 956Mb for a whopping difference of 6Mb. If there was just one person downloading this file I would agree and say "whats the point". When you are looking at the larger picture of possible 1,000+ downloads and it 6Mb turns into 6Gb it makes a difference. Inlcuded in the zip file is the file to make it work on a Mac as well so it's just one file instead of asking people to download two files. Not sure what the big deal is or why it's even worth mentioning the difference between downloading a .zip file and a .mov file.

--Jim

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results