QuickTime - Not Good?

Sep 2, 2007
Ben,

As an alternative to the QuickTime Player, you can use the omnipotent and very slick VLC Media Player from http://www.videolan.org/vlc/, which can play just about any format of any file for any computer for any person.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 26, 2008
yeah

id prefer an .avi or .mpg format. thanks for fast reply but personally i find it very inconveintent to have to dl quicktime(or some other player i am not familiar with) and perhaps i am not alone!

o btw i do delete quicktime every time im done watching a T11 video of which i have bought all of them(t11 tricks)

control just finished downloading im off to dl quicktime again /cry!
(

and i cant dl it atm as the site is not loading and i am on braodband!!!!!!!!! I HATE APPLE!!!!

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/ is not loading no kidding!!

blank white screen!

Jan 26, 2008
thne it takes over my browser and every time i wanna watch a.......video it opens it in quicktime instead of windows media.

Jan 26, 2008
no i think i was relatively clear i was just fishing for others that have the same problem as i do. if i am alone then i shall suffer in silence. However i was just trying to rally support for maybe a switch to .avi format mac and pc users could enjoy that would be better for ME persoanly. T11 is not to blame for my preferance! i am.

T11 will never get better if people dont suggest ways that they can improve for them personally! for every 1 voice that calls out there are a million the suffer in silence!

o also i have tried altering the settings and lets just say im not a computer expert and it never works. its quicktime or nothing if i have it installed!

Jan 26, 2008
its

its 4:13AM AND I STILL CANT GET THE QUICKTIME PAGE TO LOAD! just so you know i cant watdch your video(that i paid for) because apple wont give me the player in IE or Firefox so its not the browser!

anyone else wanna confirm this for me please! the rest of the net loads fine quicktime dowloader all just blank!

now i find it really inconvient....i might have the quicktime .zip saved some where....but if i dont im screwed till apple gets the servers back up

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results