The Magic of Perth

Such a misleading title eh? :p To all aussies.. Happy Australian Day.. how are the fireworks?

I just arrived in Perth yesterday.. and am staying here for the next 3+ years..
I have tried.. but failed to find any Magic Shops in Perth..

So would really appreciate help. I even got my hopes too high when at the supermarket I saw the words Tally-Ho.. but it turns out to be some sort of cream?

So please help bring the magic of perth into my life :)

I am not aware of any in Perth, im in Adelaide and there is nothing really here for Magic either.

In Sydney there is 'Taylors' though, but it is fairly overpriced. Sean is a great guy though.

Happy Australia day mate!

Enjoy your stay, Perth is an awesome place, lots of good looking girls ;) lol.

Let me know if you are ever down this way.

Thanks mate.. Will do :) If I do go down that way.
Yeah I do agree on the girls haha.. i'm Asian btw.. and yes I did encounter some racial issues on the first day of my arrival..

I hope you are wrong about no shops though.. I had to leave a ton of stuff back in M'sia due to overweight fears.. hopefully got someone out there that can help.

Yeah.. my bestfriend google let me down.. there is the Perth Magic Circle.. and some corporate magicians.. but no shops..

Blink.. yeah I did experience some from this Shop Assistant Dude when I was getting my aussie number... he was very short and kinda obnoxious towards me and my aunty.. she looks more chinese than I do..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results