Saturday Night Contest : Special Occasion

Nov 17, 2007
Happy Birthday!

Gah! 3 hours of HARD work+8 decks of cards+1 role of tape+Lots of paper cuts=Jon Bayme's Birthday cake!!!!! LOL.

Here is my submission along with a short poem I wrote:

21, oh how quickly times flies,
with age one only grows more wise,
so here, with the best cake I could devise,
is one incredible birthday surprise.

Happy Birthday Jon Bayme. Theory11 is one hell of a site. =)

(BTW, in case you can't read it, the 2 rows of cards at the bottom say: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" "JON BAYME")

Attachments

• Bottom View.jpg
    Bottom View.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 142
  • Diagonal View.jpg
    Diagonal View.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 116
  • Front View.jpg
    Front View.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 116
  • Top Angled View.jpg
    Top Angled View.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 101
  • Top View.jpg
    Top View.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 101
Happy Birthday JB!

Hope you enjoy your cake, and all the perks that come with being 21.... :p

Obviously though, the main benefit is being able to purchase alcohol, instead of paying a friend $20 to do it for you....LOL! But, in the picture are a few things that have come in handy for me after a party....I'm sure you know all the ins and outs by now, but it can't hurt to refresh your memory a bit! ;)

1. Gum (no beer breath)
2. Old Spice body spray (so ya don't stink from smoke, etc)
3. Motrin (for those killer headaches)

Oh...and there's also a beer and a Playboy for ya too. Enjoy!!! :D

ee86d99afc8cdy6.jpg

(pic taken from cell phone...sorry about the crappy quality!)

P.S. Dana never said we had to keep this family friendly....just so ya know! AHAHAHAHA!!!!

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
What happened to the original thread? My lovely poem is gone :(

I was submitting that as my entry, but now my time is up. (I left my house to go watch Saw 4 at my sisters....thinking my poem was a valid submission)...

:'(

I'm sad now.

Happy Birthday JB!

Hope you enjoy your cake, and all the perks that come with being 21.... :p

Obviously though, the main benefit is being able to purchase alcohol, instead of paying a friend $20 to do it for you....LOL! But, in the picture are a few things that have come in handy for me after a party....I'm sure you know all the ins and outs by now, but it can't hurt to refresh your memory a bit! ;)

1. Gum (no beer breath)
2. Old Spice body spray (so ya don't stink from smoke, etc)
3. Motrin (for those killer headaches)

Oh...and there's also a beer and a Playboy for ya too. Enjoy!!! :D

P.S. Dana never said we had to keep this family friendly....just so ya know! AHAHAHAHA!!!!

Hahahaha,

Oh my, that is simply hilarious. Great job Steve, wow.

-RA69

Dec 13, 2007
I really hope this isn't too late

I didn't get to finish either...i was going to make a a multi level cake

THIS IS A SELF STANDING "CAKE" NO TAPE, GLUE, OR OTHER SITCK ADHESIVE...JUST ONE CARD BALANCING ON ANOTHER

I even got a light bulb

Attachments

• Photo 554.jpg
    Photo 554.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Photo 555.jpg
    Photo 555.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 78
  • Photo 557.jpg
    Photo 557.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 116
Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
ok, so here's my cake:

Pic #1

Pic #2

i know i could make the pics visible right here, but since they are big, veeery big, i thought it was better to just post the links.

as for the cake, it's pretty simple, with the ace and king on top representing the nice blackjack hand of 21 (which also happens to be your birthday if i'm right) and some origami roses i made as decoration.

i hope you like it jb, happy birthday!

just a quick note:
i'm so glad everyones asleep right now, because if someone would catch me making a cake out of playing cards at 5am, i think they would call me retarded.
damn you est, i always have to stay up late for the snc!!!

Dude, I think you are gonna win.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Wow, wow, wow. In complete sincerity I'm very humbled and blown away to see all of the submissions tonight. All of you did an amazing job, and major props to the one with the light bulb, the one with the Playboy, and the one with the real chocolate frosting on it that posted the video of them lighting it. Even though that last one may have been a fire hazard. I digress.

Picking a winner was extremely difficult for me tonight, so I consulted with WH and Dana, and we have come to a decision. Tonight's grand prize is the uncut sheet of Bicycle Guardians and maybe possibly there's a chance at a theory11 weight set and Robin Hood DVD that may or may not be signed by the cast of the Golden Girls. Also possibly a Razor Scooter. The winner tonight-- FatalAce. Amazing work. All of them were incredible tonight, and thank you all for participating and for the birthday wishes.

Be sure to stay tuned to the media section over the coming days especially-- all of our core crew is in town for the Control release and b-day party tomorrow night. Lots of adventures, all of which will be described in detail in video format. In a non-incriminating way-- to protect the guilty that will Dana remain nameless.

Dec 13, 2007
aww man...i spent 2 hours on mine...and it collapsed 2 times

oh well

i actually really like fatal ace's...congrats

p.s. I have a serious problem, i really dont want to destroy mine but its in the way of my bed (wich comes out of the wall)

p.s.s. can i have the robin hood men in tights...i love that movie

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results