Diving Board Double/Silver Surfer

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Nice... and it's better in my opinion.

The only single thing stopping it from being perfect is - you just need to become more comfortable with it. Your handling needs to relax. Your hands look stressed right now, they should look comfortable. This only comes with practice. You ARE on the right track my friend. Keep with it and all your hard work will pay off.

Thanks again for playing with the Silver Surfer.

Asher

ps. glad my tips page helped. I am thinking of making one for WITNESS.

Jan 13, 2008
New York, USA
Wow one great thing about these T11 forums is that you can post about something as legendary as the Diving Board Double and get a response from the creator himself. Amazing.

Sep 1, 2007
The smoothness in the first one was definitely better than the second one, but like Lee said the joker is a problem for some people.

Looks fantastic though. If it weren't called the diving board "double" I wouldn't have a clue ;)

The smoothness in the first one was definitely better than the second one, but like Lee said the joker is a problem for some people.

Looks fantastic though. If it weren't called the diving board "double" I wouldn't have a clue ;)

Yeah. I'm having a bit of trouble the new way. The card(s) come in contact with the base of my first finger and it's really card to get them to slide off together, if at all. :/

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results