New information on Daniel Madison's Change

D

Deleted member 2755

It is very possible someone discovered the method, but just didn't post it on youtube. However, from what I've seen no one has figured out this method yet. The video posted above also has a very big fold. It is possible that's the method, but I doubt it unless in Madison's video there is a very small fold that is not visible.

Should be pretty awesome, however I'm not sure if I'll pick it up. If I pay 25 dollars to learn that, then I'll hold out on that until I have nothing else to buy. I wont buy into the hype on this one. If it was something like 15 dollars similar to Fallen then I would consider buying. I just have a lot of things I'm still practicing and I don't need to spend another 25 bucks to learn something that I'll probably just put in my ambitious card routine.

However, I will say that it does look pretty awesome. Daniel Madison is a genius

-Doug

Honestly i think that daniel is not lieing because being an obiously smart man that he is he knows that if this whole thing was a lie he would lose an enormus amount of bussness because he could no longer be trusted

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
It has to be a gimmick, or video editing. It has to be. I refuse to budge on any other theory. The fact that the fingers don't move justifys this.

Well I guess that says it all.. he knows all the methods to everything ever (and even never) created.. it's impossible for someone to come up with a method because he doesn't believe it

Dec 28, 2007
Finland
Wild guess/joke

After all it turns to be a fake.

It is really a camera editing, and later flipper card. And the whole purpose of this is, that everyone watches the video and comes up with his own method, resulting dozens of very visual colour changes, perhaps even one that is practical.

Jan 6, 2008
Seattle
www.darklock.com
And the whole purpose of this is, that everyone watches the video and comes up with his own method, resulting dozens of very visual colour changes, perhaps even one that is practical.

Which that person will proudly display to Daniel, who will say "that's right, that's how I did it!" - before running off to practice that method, produce his DVD, and reward the actual inventor of the trick with a free autographed copy.

Everybody gets what they want and is happy, but DM effectively gets someone else to invent the trick he wants for free and then sells it.

Not making any accusations, but there's a part of me that finds this idea positively delightful and hopes it's true. Every magician is at heart a con man, and every con man just has to sit and admire a really, truly excellent con.

Feb 3, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Which that person will proudly display to Daniel, who will say "that's right, that's how I did it!" - before running off to practice that method, produce his DVD, and reward the actual inventor of the trick with a free autographed copy.

Everybody gets what they want and is happy, but DM effectively gets someone else to invent the trick he wants for free and then sells it.

Not making any accusations, but there's a part of me that finds this idea positively delightful and hopes it's true. Every magician is at heart a con man, and every con man just has to sit and admire a really, truly excellent con.

Haha, that would be absolutely priceless!

-Cyrus

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results