Totally Out Of Control

Sep 1, 2007
Did anyone see that Totally Out of Control is going to be reprinted? I happened to come across it on Genii Magazines website.

I apologize ahead of time for this, but I couldn't resist...

MoreYouKnow.jpg

-ThrallMind

Oh boy, that is awesome, try to refrain from posting that constantly though since it is off-topic.

I'm very excited about this, I really am. I'm trying to read more Notes and Older Books to broaden my view of magic and the different era's. So, a book like this would be just what I'm looking for. Chris is such a creative genius, I hope it will be available to the public soon.

-RA69

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Oh boy, that is awesome, try to refrain from posting that constantly though since it is off-topic.

No problem. ^^

RebelAce69 said:
I'm trying to read more Notes and Older Books to broaden my view of magic and the different era's.

I recently cracked open all my old lecture notes and dusted off my magic case to see if I could revamp any effects I haven't touched in years. I've found it is very fun to do.

-ThrallMind

Jan 7, 2008
Okay, although I'm ordering a copy, how come other than the 1-on-1, there is no dvd or other other stuff on Chris Kenner? I know that he could produce much better products than most on the market. If relative newcomers like the Buck twins can produce awesome videos, I'm certain that their hero can as well.

Nov 25, 2007
This post has been edited, thanks to all of the awesome and uber cool magic kiddos here at Theory11. Your advice and professionalism regarding my many postings here on this site has been invaluable....

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results