Would you be interested in a theory11 book?

Would you buy a Theory 11 Book?

• YES! Reading is THE WAY TO GO!

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • No! I would rather buy DVD's or downloads.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Depends on what material would be in the book.

Votes: 22 59.5%

• Total voters

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Any plans for the release of a book featuring something from the Theory 11 artists? Sort of a compilation of sorts?

I would definitely pick this up :)

Curious to know what people think.

D

Deleted member 2755

Depends on what material. I wouldn't buy a book just because it's a book. Books and DVDs can be valuable, just depends on what material is on it.

-Doug

Nov 8, 2007
I don't see how anyone could straight up say "yes or "no." It all depends on what the book has in it. Not many people buy books just because they're books.

Nov 15, 2007
uh oh i hit no by accident. But yes i think a book would be great but only if it was filled with the right stuff..

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Material that's in it. And how easy it is to read, because some people are aces, at explaining magic in words, but others you'll be rereading thousands of times and still won't understand a thing.

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
I would rather have their compilations on an 8-track.

Seriously though, books take an incredibly long time to put together and get everything just right. Not saying it wouldn't be worth their time but I just don't see it as a fit here. Given the 1-on-1's are eventually going to pile up to the point that it could fill many books and the individual releases in the mean time as well as sections of the site that have yet to be implemented (The Wire), I think there is plenty on the plate for the time being.

--Jim

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
How about having Theory11 release old, hard to find lecture notes from their artists? Or select effects from the artist's existing repertoire?

Sep 1, 2007
1 or 2 signature effects from each t11 artist that would be sweet. Hell yeah I would buy the book instantly.I agree with philthemagician about what t11 artist should do.

-Chaotic_CardAZN

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results