Best coin magic book for beginners

Jan 21, 2015
Our penny plays an important role in our everyday life. We worked hard to earn some cash that we usually used to bridge the needs of the family. However, how are you going to react if some of your penny is no longer accepted in some store because the government eliminates it? The Canadian penny has officially stopped circulating in the nation to the north. That move has rekindled a discussion domestically that has been going on for decades. Source for this article: Visit here for more details.

Jan 28, 2014
the metal series by eric jones. honesty i find bobos hard to comprehend without seeing the moves in action.

I would say all of written magic is hard to comprehend, and usually comes with the worst illustrations. I also learn kinestheticly so I might be an oddball, all it takes for me is to see an action and I can replicate it.

Reactions: Mr.C
Coinmagic by Kaufman is a must !!!

Intermediate and advanced coin Technique by Rubinstein is pretty good and worth buying.
Jimmy Buffalos's book had a good review, but I haven't got it yet.
The Unexpected Visitor is very good, but the plots are reworkings of standard routines. Still buy it !

Neither -
Gary Kurtz's nor Michael Gallo's books are all coins but both have a fair amount and are good books anyway.

You will get flooded with books on coins. There are dozens, but the above are the best I know.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - jimmy page

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results