New here just saying hi!

Jan 29, 2008
I'm new here but not really new to magic and I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I mainly perform coin and card magic as a hobbie but I really take it serious when I perform though.

Troy.

Hello, and welcome to the forums!

Make sure to check out the forums rules. Before you get any further just so you know how we roll around this hood yo.

If you ever have any questions or concerns contact one of the staff members on Moderators on the site, Myself, The Dark Angel, and Jack The Magician. As well as numerous other veteran members.

And if you ever have any questions about Theory11's products or decks of cards, check out this thread posted by member Sean_Raf which has a list of every review in the forum. It's even in alphabetical order, and if it could be laminated, I bet it would've been already.

Once again, welcome, enjoy your time here, and Ill see you around,
-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Troy just so you know...there are no 'hoods' in Canada, only igloos and hockey. That was RebelAce getting into character to save face for his American friends =)

j/k before any Canadians and people in Minnesota get upset about living in igloos and keeping hockey alive for the rest of us to enjoy.

Welcome aboard bud I am sure you will enjoy things around here in a relaxed atmosphere. If you ever need a hand I am sure someone around here will either have some form of an answer or point you in the right direction.

Cheers,

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to our home. It's filled with unidentified flying objects, ninjas, nun-chucks and Mitchell. lol

If you need anything feel free to ask if I can help I will if I can't I'll send you to talk to Steerpike he's full of all sorts of interesting things to say.lol

Shane.

Jan 29, 2008
Wow! Thanks guys I think that was the most interesting welcome I've ever had. I read the rules and understand them. Who's Steerpike? Should I ask. hmm.

Welcome to our home. It's filled with unidentified flying objects, ninjas, nun-chucks and Mitchell. lol

If you need anything feel free to ask if I can help I will if I can't I'll send you to talk to Steerpike he's full of all sorts of interesting things to say.lol

Shane.
Whoa... I'm an unexplained phenomenon on these forums :).

Welcome to the site, you will see that this forum is filled with valuable information and many, many threads related to Ninjas. Do not be alarmed, a jock-strap will be on sale shortly in the Theory11 Gear section. We all need one of those.

Enjoy your cookies in the form of an internet discussion board.

Mitchell

Welcome to the family Troy!!!

But I must warn you, every single individual in these forums is a complete weirdo. And we've accepted that. Plus, we're magicians, we have the right to be weirdos. :D

By the way, did you know that your name backwards is Yort?

Damn i'm observant....

Anthony Bass

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
But I must warn you, every single individual in these forums is a complete weirdo. And we've accepted that. Plus, we're magicians, we have the right to be weirdos. :D

I am not weird. I'm the only normal one around here... Sheesh...

Welcome to the forums! Check out the rules and don't hesitate to shoot myself, Jack The Magician, RebelAce69, or anyone else a PM if you need help with anything!

Peace,
TDA

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
I am not weird. I'm the only normal one around here... Sheesh...

Welcome to the forums! Check out the rules and don't hesitate to shoot myself, Jack The Magician, RebelAce69, or anyone else a PM if you need help with anything!

Peace,
TDA

Doesn't that make you the odd one out then? Leading to you being weird...A conundrum!

Anyway, Welcome to the forums, Troy!

-ThrallMind

Jan 29, 2008
Steerpike is a member on the Theory11 Forum's and a Moderator on the Ellusionist Boards as well. Why do you ask?

-RA69

P.S: I can be gangster if I try really hard.....

Cause Shane had said something earlier on the thread about Steerpike I was just wondering. I guess I'll fit right on in here. I mean with Dark Angel Uh um I meant. It's nice meeting you guys. Yort sort of sounds like a dogs name.

Jan 6, 2008
Seattle
www.darklock.com
Welcome! I'm the coolest guy here. Wait... no I'm not. I just think I am right now, because I've been drinking heavily.

And yet, I still spell better than most people.

Oh, and Steerpike rocks. He's about as smart as I am. Maybe smarter.

Jan 7, 2008
Welcome here, friend! We all learn from each other here. Go figure, I'm new to magic myself (yet beginning at age 33), but this site has been awesome, and the people here a great help. Even the tech support and customer service people here rule. And funny how these guys mention ninjas since I posted something about the "magic" of Ashida Kim, best selling ninja author. Glad you're here!

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Wow you guys, still haven't moved on from Ninjas, get with the program Pink is the new Blue, we are on to Barbies, and those little cute babies with the bottle full of never ending milk, because you keep feeding it to the baby, but you never have to refill the milk, it's like magic.

But no one mentioned me :(. It's probably because my made-up name is hard to pronounce, but if you guys think this is hard to pronounce wait till you find out my last name.

What's up Troy. We here at theory11 guarantee you that if you didn't buy here, you spent too much. So welcome, and you must've been blessed if you found this site, and me with it. (OK maybe not the me part but t11 is awesome) See ya around.

Welcome to the alliance of TMNMT
.........Teenage Mutant Ninja-Magician Turtles

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results