A Few of My Videos

D

Deleted member 2755

Wow, bit of a different style than what I've seen. Good job though. ;)

Welcome to the boards.

-Doug

Jan 11, 2008
New york
So what if one guy is going to say "Basic" or another say "i can see what your doing"
It was entertaining and thats what some of us seem to lose site of.
you will never do a D.L a magician can't see. but i don't mind seeing one if I'm being Entertained. funny stuff.

D

Deleted member 2755

So what if one guy is going to say "Basic" or another say "i can see what your doing"
It was entertaining and thats what some of us seem to lose site of.
you will never do a D.L a magician can't see. but i don't mind seeing one if I'm being Entertained. funny stuff.

Magic is magic because it looks like you are doing something impossible. If a spectator sees you lifting up 2 cards, then how is it magic?

-Doug

Jan 17, 2008
Sask, Canada
I'm sure you're looking for some honest opinions so I will be honest.
I won't comment on the self working tricks you performed because they're more about knowledge than skill. Your double lift needs some work. I had my wife take a look at it because she's not a magician, nor does she know the double lift. She was suspicious right away. Your handling was too obvious. I shouldn't have shown my wife the first card change that you did because she immediately said the method after seeing it. Maybe because you did it too slow. Your other card change was very, very nice. Very smooth, and almost flawless to my eyes, and totally flawless and amazing to my wife's eyes. This trick got the best reaction from her.

Your thrusting was priceless, but please stop beating your monkey! (just kidding) :D

Good work over-all, and thanks for sharing that.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results