Control - Whose feet?

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
So, who's feet are on the cover of control? Where did that idea of a tag on a toe come from? Pretty cool cover, though.

By the way, when is Theory 11 releasing Invisible Spray? Looks pretty sick!

Sep 2, 2007
According to Wayne Houchin, the cover of Control is a royalty-free stock photo image. Ergo, the feet are arbitrary -- they could be mine, yours, nobody's, everybody's, or Dipsy's. (Just to clarify, Dipsy is the lime-green Teletubby.)

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2755

This reminds me of the thread I made asking if Wayne is right of left handed.:rolleyes: Who cares. ;)

-Doug

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
i used to love po because it rhymed with joe, until i found out po was a girl, and of course at that time it would of been a crime to like girls...:p

Jan 27, 2008
Actually, those are the feat of my heckler-spectator...

Remember the Master's deck? You know, "You could cut cheese with that card." Well, I did a Hot Shot Cut for the heckler in my audience and... Well... They certainly can cut more things that just cheese, I'll leave it at that.

..:Z:..

Jan 3, 2008
This can't be more than just coincidence, but when I went to Borders the other day I saw a new book out and the cover art was the exact same as the the box art for Control . . . although for the life of me I can't remember what is was called. But the picture was in color instead of B&W, and tag was the title of the book; just one word. I'll edit this post the next time I go back.

P.S: Speaking of Control, for anyone who owns it check out my updated sig. ;)

Jan 3, 2008
Ok! I just got back from going to Barnes and Noble (not for this reason, just happened to find my answer ;) ) and I found the name of the book with the exact same cover as the Control DVD.

The book is called STIFF by Mary Roach. I have not read anything on it and am not sure about any possible simmilarities, but it looks like one could have been photoshopped from the other.

Here is a link for anyone who wants to see it for themselves: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9780393050936&itm=3

Coincidence? Maybe.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results