One Among Eleven : Image Submissions

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
a TnR with a difference... (slight inspiration from Huron Low's FiTH, but i'd always wanted to do a picture with a skateboard, or flames...)

in this photo, i had an 11 written on my left hand, which isnt really visible, and it took me many attempts to get a photo which looked good so i didnt take another to make it visible.. anyway ive only just realised that the flames make out the number 11 which is quite cool...

this photo was all done with real flames, and rubber cement to keep it burning at the edges... enjoy :D

2dqtvfn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
haha thanks, i wasnt originally going to include it, but i thought since you couldnt see the 11 on my hand i might as well, and ive got a copy without the logo aswell...

i love the originality of yours btw! its great :)

hows the site going? i still cant do a review of digital dissolve because it hasnt arrived!! :(... lol

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the actual competition is way over.

This thread is still active because T11 is going to have a new part of the site where members can have pictures. This thread is where we submit them for now.

David

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Hi Guys,

I just recieved my package. Just wanted to let you know that the magical mystery prize from Daniel Garcia was infact a limited edition T11 toothbrush! Thanks theory11!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results