Unknown Cut In Spring Jam Video?

Sep 3, 2007
Yeah it's Madonna One from The System. I remember Kevin doing this on the Portable Playground video.

David

Hmm.. Oddly, Kevin doesn't do any of the madonnas and neither were there any in portable playground. However, what you probably saw as "madonna 1" done by Kevin was actually a "Very Bad Habit" by Brian Tudor with a closer variant.

I guess it would be easy to confuse the two since madonna 1 was based off "bad habit" by tudor and the 2 cuts do have a few similarities.

-Daren

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 3, 2007
To make it more clear, it's the variation one found in Pasteboard anime.

Actually, It's not. It's Kevin's own variant closer that you see pretty often in his other solo videos. Right now, I cant really think of a specific video. Possibly, HFFH or Visual Madness.

If I remember correctly, the only madonna variant the bucks taught in Pasteboard Animations is madonna 2.

EDIT: Ah, I see what you're talking about now, initially since I saw this post directly below mine, I thought you were referring to my post. My bad. :p

-Daren

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, It's not. It's Kevin's own variant closer that you see pretty often in his other solo videos. Right now, I cant really think of a specific video. Possibly, HFFH or Visual Madness.

If I remember correctly, the only madonna variant the bucks taught in Pasteboard Animations is madonna 2.

-Daren
You are completely lost buddy. The flourish at 10 seconds was madonna 1. The variation in the Pasteboard anime was not madonna 2 but a variation on the madonna which had false sybil in it. Kevin's move is much different and is not in spring jam.

Oct 12, 2007
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You are completely lost buddy. The flourish at 10 seconds was madonna 1. The variation in the Pasteboard anime was not madonna 2 but a variation on the madonna which had false sybil in it. Kevin's move is much different and is not in spring jam.

Sep 3, 2007

Yeah, I misunderstood Eddie's post as it was directly underneath mine. :p

-Daren

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results