Your three great pieces

Sep 1, 2007
In one of T11's video, Lee Asher said that in magic, the most important thing is to learn three great pieces of magic, and do them better than anyone else.

What is your three pieces of magic that you got down well and do all the time?

Sep 1, 2007
They have changed over the years but at the moment i have a routine using some gaffs (moving pip stuff) then its gotta be the ACR and to top it all off

With many thanks to lee asher its WITNESS.

Best reactions i have ever had. cause it seems impossible. people can watch you soooooooooo close and keep looking for the move. by that time its to late, i just performed a miracle.

P.S Wayne don't worry. People still ask me to do my other bag trick i.e INDECENT

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Well, seeing as I don't perform a whole lot, I don't have three tricks that I do the most.

If you want the three tricks I'm most comfortable with, they would have to be my sandwich/ transpo effect, my ripping pips effect, and my collector's routine. None of them have names because they don't need names.

David

Jan 26, 2008
Well, I would have to say that the 3 tricks I perform better than any of my others are;
Here then there,
Stigmata, ver. 1 ( I love building this effect up before the reveal ).
2 card monte.

Dan

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Biddle Trick
Subway
Witness

Another routine:
Triumph
HotSpot
Making Ends Meet (colour change, 3/4, if you know what I'm talking about)

Although I need to work on m Hotspot a little more that's why I kinda skip it presently.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results