How or where to obtain Lethal by Daniel Madison?

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Daniel used to have a page on his site where he posted the Lethal DVDs that were currently on eBay, but it looks like he took it down.

All I can really say is to keep checking eBay for reasonably priced DVDs.

David

guy

Sep 1, 2007
tampa fl
www.myspace.com
I've been looking everywhere and can't find it. Even if it was used or on Ebay I as looking for some help

finding a copy of lethal is gonna be as hard as getting a copy of his card cheat pdf. he found a few unopened copies of lethal and sold them on ebay last month. he may put some more up though. at one time he had lethal available for download nov 07 but suddenly he had it stopped . :(

Sep 1, 2007
I'm pretty sure that the download of LEthal should be available again quite soon.

Luckily I picked up a copy of the CCH and the Lethal DVD just at the right time :D

Feb 3, 2008
Raleigh, NC
I'm pretty sure that the download of LEthal should be available again quite soon.

Luckily I picked up a copy of the CCH and the Lethal DVD just at the right time :D

I hope so, I was going to get this a while back but I got distracted by other things. Now it seems to be to late. And man, I really wish I could have gotten my hands on The Card Cheat PDF.

-Cyrus

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results