Top 5 Impromptu Card Tricks?

Apr 26, 2009
1-BIDDLE (i know everybody wants to punch me in the face but its classic)
2-subway-bucks
3- criterion- chad nelson
4- triumph- various
5- hedbergs peak - bucks

May 31, 2008
Kyle,

I'm afraid I can't name any off the top of my head, but I do remember that I was reading about one only two nights ago with a friend. All I can add then is simply that there are many versions about, and it is necessary only to do a little bit of research.

Actually Chris Kenner has a 1-ON-1 about it. It's called Schwing.

Jan 28, 2009
How the heck is Indecent impromptu? lol. If you happen to have a deck of cards and a plastic bag, lol. I'm sorry, but the addition of the plastic bag means its not impromptu imo. Don't get me wrong, great effect, but its not impromptu.

Sep 2, 2007
How the heck is Indecent impromptu? lol. If you happen to have a deck of cards and a plastic bag, lol. I'm sorry, but the addition of the plastic bag means its not impromptu imo. Don't get me wrong, great effect, but its not impromptu.

Then technically no effect is impromptu, cause you always need something. If you carry cards around in your pocket why not a little plastic bag too? Anyway, don't like the effect but 5 best impromptu effects.

Three card monte Dai Vernon
Cull Stock Dai Vernon
Transposition by Arthur Buckley
The Standing Cahllenge Aaron Fisher
and, hmm, Hedbearg's Peak by Daniel and David

Those are just my favourite card effects though, plenty of other non-card material out-there

May 31, 2008

Impromptu means no setup. Indecent has no setup, so if there's a plastic bag around (or if you have one) then you can do it on a moment's notice.

May 1, 2009
UK
It's not one of my top five impromptu effects, but it's well worth mentioning.
By Alexander Elmsley: Elmsley's Ghost.
Effect: A card is selected & lost back in the deck, the performer then openly removes four of a kind i use the queen's. the rest of the deck is put aside, the queen's are displayed once more & fanned out face-down. one is touched by the spectator the remaining queen's are thrown face-up onto the table and the chosen queen is snapped smartly, upon which it changes into the chosen selection.the card can be signed &, this effect is a particularly strong for laymen & direct.

Sep 1, 2007
New Zealand
It's not one of my top five impromptu effects, but it's well worth mentioning.
By Alexander Elmsley: Elmsley's Ghost.
Effect: A card is selected & lost back in the deck, the performer then openly removes four of a kind i use the queen's. the rest of the deck is put aside, the queen's are displayed once more & fanned out face-down. one is touched by the spectator the remaining queen's are thrown face-up onto the table and the chosen queen is snapped smartly, upon which it changes into the chosen selection.the card can be signed &, this effect is a particularly strong for laymen & direct.

NICE choice. I perform this trick regularly as well. If you are learning from his books, you should check out Serendipity, really nice trick. Back to Elmsley's Ghost, really love the application of the Hofsizner Top Change in this trick, very clean.

May 25, 2009
-stigmata ( whit cards )
-biddle trick
-ambicious card
-slyding ink
-kaos

♥ ♠ ♦ ♣ i love all this trick whit cards ♥ ♠ ♦ ♣

Jun 22, 2009
ACR*
2 Card Monte*
Satisfaction Guaranteed* - Daniel Garcia
White or Wheat*- Daniel Garcia