Which Coin Trick?

Dec 31, 2007
Massachusetts
Probably everyone knows or even owns Scotch and Soda.
Is there any other coin trick that that is a killer effect and ends clean with total examination without having to go to the pockets or drop under the table? like Scotch and Soda, which I have.

Last edited by a moderator:

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I would recomend silver dream for you.

But just a side note, you shouldn't be worried about ditching coins in pockets and what not, if you are smooth and natural when you go towards youur pocket, the move will just fly by them.

A coin routine I think you should really get into however is coinone, that is an amazing routine. And the ditching is so easy because the heat is on the four coins in there hand or on the table, not the one you may or may not have stashed in your hand.

Dec 2, 2007
Is there any other coin trick that that is a killer effect and ends clean with total examination without having to go to the pockets or drop under the table? like Scotch and Soda, which I have.

If you are talking about coin effects in which the coins do most of the work (yet you end clean) then you may want to take a look at these:

There are tons of other ones (like 2 copper / 1 silver). If you would like to see what is out there, I would start with the dealers on this page:

http://allmagic.com/allmagicdealers/

...and look for "self working" money magic where the dealer-speak says you end clean.

If you like the lethal tender effect, there is also a DVD which teaches basic slight of hand to help take the effect further than the common handling. The DVD is titled "Lethal Magic". Google around and you should be able to find it easily.

-ThisOneGoesTo11

Jul 19, 2008
Probably everyone knows or even owns Scotch and Soda.

If you like Scotch and Soda, check out Hopping Halves. Lots of magic, and you end clean. Check out www.themagicwarehouse.com for a Johnson Set. You can get a set from Lassen, but I don't know how much you're looking to spend. For what it's worth, a Lassen set would be something you'd treasure for the rest of your life.

"Michael Ammar doesn't second deal, he doesn't do anything second."

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results