Card Clips

Dec 29, 2007
Outside Oslo, Norway
Hey people... I was wondering about card clips. What's so special about the Joe porper clip, are the clips sold at ellusionist just as good? (in quality, I know the ellisionist ones look cooler :cool: ) Which one would you advice me to buy? :)

-Markus B.

Aug 31, 2007
The Porper card clip is known to not only protect cards, but also repair any crimps you may have in the deck. This is because the Porper clip has a special spine that allows the clip to apply EVEN pressure on all points of the deck.

My opinion/advice? Buy the Porper. The Porper looks sexy and sleek enough, and it actually helps your cards. Talk about heavy duty protection. Other card clips (from Ellusionist, for example) don't do that.

- harapan. magic!

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Hey people... I was wondering about card clips. What's so special about the Joe porper clip, are the clips sold at ellusionist just as good? (in quality, I know the ellisionist ones look cooler :cool: ) Which one would you advice me to buy? :)

-Markus B.

I wrote this review over at Elmwood Magic the other day:

http://www.elmwoodmagic.com/?nd=reviews&search_realsku=3294&search_keywords=fordisplay

If you want a clip that just goes around your cards and looks fancy but does nothing more you can go with the E card clips.

--Jim

Nov 30, 2007
I don't have a Porper card clip but it looks really good from what I have heard. If you are looking to buy one I would buy a Porper Card clip.

Jan 11, 2008
I get tons of compliments on my E steel card clips but I don't know if they do as well as a job as the other clips.

I just got a porper a few days ago, and am very happy with it. Seems pretty indestructible, and as people have said a million times it has a very subtle, slick beauty to it. Does its job well. It also keeps the attention on your performance, not your supplies. Now for a poker game or something, I would like to have the ellusionist one. Mainly cause its flashy, sort of says youve played before. Almost intimidating.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results