Bicycle Centurions // Speculation, Theories, & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2007
Which "last image" are you guys talking about? Are we talking about the last bit of text, or that black and white, blurry mess with all the lines through it. Because I typed in material from both places. The VERY last thing on the video, when typed into the address bar, took me to some weird search engine that wasn't related to anything. The material from the black and white portion took me to something on theory11's site, but nothing informative or interesting. Just a blank black box. There was a seemingly hidden link at the bottom of the box, but it took me to an identical box that was a php file. Is my browser reading this page wrong, or is this just a diabolical diversion that's there to distract me from the actual page link?

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
You are welcome ;)
now lets find the 6th page!

Uh, you didn't help me in the slightest, my friend.

I had totally forgotten that you could put underscores in web addresses and was just stuffing everything together. I then went to a page and it was FULL of underscores and I thought, what the hell? I'll try it. And it worked!

Anyway, what are all those 909's and stuff? Is there something written in there somewhere? All I can see is Daniel's hands and a Centurions box.

Oct 21, 2007
Anyway, what are all those 909's and stuff? Is there something written in there somewhere? All I can see is Daniel's hands and a Centurions box.

there is something really really strange about the image...i brought this up in the cuso's blog, both the hands in the image are right hands. so there are actually two people there. it also looks as though there is another hand right above the deck...

Aug 31, 2007
Uh, you didn't help me in the slightest, my friend.

I had totally forgotten that you could put underscores in web addresses and was just stuffing everything together. I then went to a page and it was FULL of underscores and I thought, what the hell? I'll try it. And it worked!

there is some binary hidden in between those 909090909. i have it translated... it says: *spoiler* :p

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
there is something really really strange about the image...i brought this up in the cuso's blog, both the hands in the image are right hands. so there are actually two people there. it also looks as though there is another hand right above the deck...

Two right hands? Hm.

It may be an image of someone giving someone else a deck of Centurions, or something.

What's binary?

Oct 21, 2007
Two right hands? Hm.

It may be an image of someone giving someone else a deck of Centurions, or something.

What's binary?

it looks more to me like its someone trying to take the deck from the person thats holding it.
if you translate the binary this makes more sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results