Bicycle Centurions // Speculation, Theories, & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2007
Europe
It was more or less a joke... I figured it was a flourisher, and he doesn't seem like a "cool" and "modern" guy that would be into displaying a new deck. Not saying he isn't cool, because I'm sure he is, but... nevermind, I'm sure you guys get what I mean.

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
I was thinking about the D+M last night....

On Daniel Madison's official site there is a plus sign that takes you to a secret page. The name of the page is "And." Obviously, the plus sign means "and." So when you think about it, the D+M should mean "Daniel and _____"

Which also explains why there are two right hands in the picture.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com

On Daniel Madison's official site there is a plus sign that takes you to a secret page. The name of the page is "And." Obviously, the plus sign means "and." So when you think about it, the D+M should mean "Daniel and _____"

Yea, that's what we've been talking about :)

Any ideas of who the M could be, though?

-ThrallMind

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA

Very insightful, Cory. Daniel has been adding new websites to his "Links" page, and they are all new magicians through magicisdead. Maybe the elusive M is a new magician. There's Q!

David

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Look at this on Daniel's site....

PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL BE AWAY UNTIL FRIDAY THE 29TH FEBRUARY AND UNABLE TO REPLY TO ANY EMAILS OR ENQUIRIES UNTIL THEN

SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE

D

Note how he signs with a simple "D" and the return of February 29th.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Look at this on Daniel's site....

PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL BE AWAY UNTIL FRIDAY THE 29TH FEBRUARY AND UNABLE TO REPLY TO ANY EMAILS OR ENQUIRIES UNTIL THEN

SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE

D

Note how he signs with a simple "D" and the return of February 29th.

And underneath that, faded out "Dangerous." Linking right back to the And site...

-ThrallMind

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Hmm... Dangerous is supposed to be an effect, but it may have something to do with these cards.

Dangerous + Memento does make sense... People kept saying Memento was something, I can't remember

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Italy has been a recurring theme, with the Cerca Trova, and the Roman Centurions. The statue shown on Daniel Madison's "And" page is a Roman statue, and some say the page is for Memento. So I did a quick google search for "Memento Statue" and came across this...

http://www.romeartlover.it/Mememori.html

I think it's because he named the effect Memento, and thought it fitting. He does have Mundus Vult Decepti tattooed on his arm, so it wouldn't be a stretch to think he likes that era.

-ThrallMind

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Don't worry Ace, I'd never do that.;)

Just playing. Really though, I was wrong. It was that site where you can put anything in the url after the original link and it shows an unviewable picture.

Yes, I've found this before, but I was being stupid.

David

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Don't worry Ace, I'd never do that.;)

Just playing. Really though, I was wrong. It was that site where you can put anything in the url after the original link and it shows an unviewable picture.

Yes, I've found this before, but I was being stupid.

David

It shows an unviewable picture because you are going to an invalid link on a PHP page...<insert tech speak here>... and probably was set up to display that page.

:(

Thanks for dashing my hopes, David :p

-ThrallMind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results