Bicycle Centurions // Speculation, Theories, & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2007
You can check out the latest theory11 news bulletin that was released here, featuring topics ranging from the Bicycle Centurions to the release of Prophet, and its parallel news post by clicking here. Cerca Trova...

P.S. A special announcement will be posted on Monday at 11:00pm EST, regarding release information about a little something... all I can say is, "Be there or be Dana [who is also there]."

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Joseph C

Just got it. Wondering if I made it in as one of eleven (or one of umpteen).
Do we have a count?

Well, I sent in my email at about 8 30 this morning (Pacific Time) or 11 30 Eastern. I hope I was one of the first ones. These cards look pretty cool.

David

Well you never really know. I sent mine in at 11:50 Eastern time, so let's hope that stands up.

You also have to take into account the people who may be following the hunt who don't post on the forums. It's all a matter of luck, and a bit of source code skill :p.

-RA69

Not a fan of the Centurions at all,

I mean, sure they look ok.

But in comparison to the Guardians, there is nothing which is going to make me go 'Wow I need a million of each'

In Style they are fairly similar, but I much prefer the design of the Guardians.

What is with every company bringing out so many damn black decks.

They are great for loops, and flourishing, but are shocking for Magic. And from my memory (Though sometimes I get slightly confused with all the treasure hunting, code searching etc) the reason we are here is for MAGIC.

Anyways, I will buy a deck to have a look, and cant give full judgement until we see the full deck.

I just kinda, hoped for more I guess.

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
What the hell.

I pretty much spend the last three weeks of my life on this hunt... And this happens... I hate timezones, I hate school.

ArrgghhhhH!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results