Bicycle Centurions // Speculation, Theories, & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2007
to clear things up some where hidden in the last pages that were released......you can find something very reSOURCEful that may be ADDRESSed as a contest

Hey everyone,

I've seen quite a few people asking about this "contest" and I'll give you all a brief run-down of what happened yesterday but, I won't give away the clues.

Between 11-11:15 AM EST on Friday February 29th there was a newsletter sent out by the Theory11 team. You may view it by clicking here.

In the Newsletter was a link to the page http://www.theory11.com/909/go/asunder.php, which was based off the clue in Richard Z's blog, for those who thought it was false, think again ;). Now this is in the newsletter at the bottom of the Centurions section which is why I'm posting it.

From that link it leads to another page (Cerca Trova). And from the first hidden page leads to a second hidden page. In this page, an e-mail adress is hidden somewhere which you must e-mail to be entered in a draw for a certain deck of cards....I wonder which one....

It's up to the people who haven't found it yet to find it but, the odds of you winning at this point in time could be slim-to-none.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Ok, I found 2 links. One of them revealed the exact time of the release date for these cards. They look like they are bridge sized...

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
Hey everyone,

I've seen quite a few people asking about this "contest" and I'll give you all a brief run-down of what happened yesterday but, I won't give away the clues.

Between 11-11:15 AM EST on Friday February 29th there was a newsletter sent out by the Theory11 team. You may view it by clicking here.

In the Newsletter was a link to the page http://www.theory11.com/909/go/asunder.php, which was based off the clue in Richard Z's blog, for those who thought it was false, think again ;). Now this is in the newsletter at the bottom of the Centurions section which is why I'm posting it.

From that link it leads to another page (Cerca Trova). And from the first hidden page leads to a second hidden page. In this page, an e-mail adress is hidden somewhere which you must e-mail to be entered in a draw for a certain deck of cards....I wonder which one....

It's up to the people who haven't found it yet to find it but, the odds of you winning at this point in time could be slim-to-none.

-RA69

Since the odds are slim to none, can you PM me with the email? Or at least tell me wher to fing it? I'm tired of cerca trovaing and plus I'm not good at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results