What should I do?

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
Well a few weeks ago.... I taught my step brother (12 yrs) how to throw cards. and he got the hang of it... Then I watched the System DVD by Dan and Dave Buck. After I got done watching it I asked my step brother to put it up for me. He took it and walked to the room, and then... for some idiotic reason.. Threw it up -hit the ceiling -bounced off the wall and landed. at the time it looked like it had no scratches... it still doesnt.... but it wont even play or turn on. it just leaves me with a blank screen... my step brother is a genius... if you need any assistance breaking anything call my step bro up......... idk what to do...... theres deffinately no warranty on DVD's

ES

Sep 1, 2007
honestly if you email the bucks I bet you $5 that you could send them the f*$#d up copy, and they'd send you back a working one. might have to pay for shipping but I doubt they'd leave you hangin. Dan and Dave are both really nice and they actually do check their email and follow through with stuff, so you're hooked up. :D

oh yeah and throw your little brother into the ceiling so he knows how the dvd feels.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results