The Devil's Touch by Daniel Madison

Sep 2, 2007
here is a short review for: http://www.danielmadison.co.uk/DevilsTouch.htm

what the link above mentions is true. if you follow the description of the performances sequentially, i thought of a few methods, swami, carbon paper, etc.
but with the method your prediction will not be identical and with different ink.

the method is "revisited" and will require work and practice. could be angle sensitive. however the performance routines provided are sweet.

with proper performance this would be a killer mentalism effect especially as a closer. imagine a universal invisible deck.

"hi, im not sure if we've met before (or any other patter) but lately ive been having some really weird dreams. i know this is a bit bizzare but (instead of naming a card a one of 52 chance) name your favorite book, an 8 digit number, your fathers name ( you get the idea), here let me write that down, now please hold this. remember these really weird dreams. yesterday i had a dream where i was in a cartoon. it was an old looney toon where i was a road runner running along the road when i came to a ladder and as what happens in dreams, im watching myself stand by this ladder when wile coyote appears and drops and anvil, im watching the anvil barell down towards my head, and im screaming, at umm road runner-me, screaming run, RUN! then suddenly i wake up. earlier im walking along down town where i see a scaffolding and some construction, which shouldnt have bothered me as ive passed before when there was construction, but all of a sudden i had a flash back of the dream. i stop right before i reach it and nothing happens, i look around and the guy right behind me notices this and asks me if im ok. im like 'sure im fine' like i just caught a case of amnesia, then right when he is about to go on his way a hammer falls and hits the cement.

now last nights dream i was walking in a desert down a road and there were clouds. from the clouds, there was a weird dark shadow (or whatever color the participant is wearing) and it started coming towards me with a weird humming noise. i shoulda been terrified... however i was bizzarely calm. as the shadow started getting nearer, it started to take substance and form into the coyote. the coyote starts walking towards me and i cant hear anything, then all of a sudden he says something to me. then i wake up thinking what it meant. this time for proof i wrote it down ( start going for your prediction in pocket and put it on nightstand. as i was getting ready i saw it and for some reason i picked it up and brought it with me. as you can see it is your fathers name... do you know if everything is alright?"

with this you can perform thousands of different routines. people will start calling you bub. beezelbub.

it has great pictures to help out learning the process. its worth it. im gonna start practing the method now. kinda like an easier muscle pass for mentalism.

Sep 2, 2007
nope. he says that he has 3 closely guarded secrets:
1: is unspecified that will be a limited run in the future.
2: is the devils touch
3: is the change.

he doesnt go beyond mentioning the above and does not reveal anything about change... well other than that its a top 3 secret to him.

Aug 4, 2008
keller texas
The devils Touch

No it does not, you can place your prediction in a spectators hand if you wish.

-RA69

Ok the devils touch is a wonderful trick, and its very tempting to use it when you get the opportunity, but seriosly if you want this trick to stay amazing and as wonderful as it is... dont do it regularly or post it on the web or any other electronic source. This is a jewel effect, i sugest that those who learn it, guard it closely!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results