The System Teaching HELP...

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I know this may sound stupid but...

HOW THE HECK DO YOU LEARN FROM THE SYSTEM?!?!?

I personally can't learn a thing from that dvd accept the werm, but is tyhere a certain way you are supose to watch the video?

Aug 31, 2007
UK
You have to watch each explanation 1000 times over and over in slow-mo until you get it. If you can't do that, you suck.

Sep 1, 2007
Denmark
Don't learn the whole cut that once. Just start by learning a part of opener and when you can do that move on the next small part of that cut.

Take it slow, bit by bit.

The system is awesome to learn from, I prefer such teaching. Then you can get all the details on the cut that you would miss if a guy actually explained with words how the cut went. I also love that its actual performances slowed down, cause then you know that the way they teach it is infact also the way they perform it.

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I would like to thank everyone, I have been watching for the past, umm, two hours I would say, I learned the mary jane, I am nto great btu I will get better.

Thanks guys, I owe it to you!

Sep 2, 2007
Holy Crap, no one actually helped you.

Anyway I had trouble learning from the system too. What i did though, in the slo-mo portion I watched a part and followed.

if I couldn't understand something I would stop and look where he is and follow. This is how I learned anyway, hope this help's

So basically I would stop, follow, stop, follow, etc

Sep 1, 2007
yeah, i use an xbox as my remote, so I put the "pause" button under my big toe and did what Ampersand said, stop like every second and just follow along with the fingers.

honestly tons of other people have learned from this so unless you suffer from sensory processing disorder you are not going to get a whole heap of sympathy.
like i wish that jordan lapping would hold my hand and braid my hair while I learn the system, so I could bug him with every little question, but the bottom line is, card manipulation is difficult and you gotta be willing to figure stuff out yourself or else you'll always suck. theres not really an "easy" way to learn especially from the System.

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
yeah, i use an xbox as my remote, so I put the "pause" button under my big toe and did what Ampersand said, stop like every second and just follow along with the fingers.

honestly tons of other people have learned from this so unless you suffer from sensory processing disorder you are not going to get a whole heap of sympathy.
like i wish that jordan lapping would hold my hand and braid my hair while I learn the system, so I could bug him with every little question, but the bottom line is, card manipulation is difficult and you gotta be willing to figure stuff out yourself or else you'll always suck. theres not really an "easy" way to learn especially from the System.

I think you should read my post above before jumping to conclusions my friend.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results