Theory11 Trick Exposure?

Sep 14, 2007
Yeah? I think it's funny that all of you are bashing a website that contributes to the magic community. If it were not for E, I would not be into magic. I started several years ago, ran across E, and was very happy to learn from them. Why bash children who want to learn the art? Yes, exposure will happen. Exposure will happen. (Just wanted to make that clear) It's secrets and not everyone can handle that. Instead of driving that age group AWAY perhaps we should encourage them and teach them the importance of sustaining a secret.

On the subject of support, if you don't fancy E, you certainly don't have to, but I don't see any point in bashing them.

I think the classic phrase "If you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say it at all."

Peace folks.
-Eleven

Jan 27, 2008
Yeah? I think it's funny that all of you are bashing a website that contributes to the magic community.

Umm. I don't think anyone was bashing E.
[/COLOR]
Why bash children who want to learn the art? Yes, exposure will happen. Exposure will happen. (Just wanted to make that clear)

Most of the children who look up these exposure aren't really interested in learning the art. More so, they're more interested into exploiting the nice magician that was performing at school yesterday.

It's secrets and not everyone can handle that. Instead of driving that age group AWAY perhaps we should encourage them and teach them the importance of sustaining a secret.

I think it would be pretty hard for a kid to be externally motivated to learn magic especially if he's very sceptical. I've tried to do that with my brother. It didn't work :(

On the subject of support, if you don't fancy E, you certainly don't have to, but I don't see any point in bashing them.

I think your taking things out of proportion as I do not detect more than a hint of "bashing" towards E.

I think the classic phrase "If you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say it at all."

Peace folks.
-Eleven

..:Z:....:Z:..

Feb 14, 2008
New Engalnd
agreed =D, these effects are too good to expose, although i usually don't buy effects, mostly cards and dvds...that are jam packed with effects. IE trilogy. I hope T11 comes out with a dvd with some impromtu card material (that's what i do)

Aug 31, 2007
Yeah masters, where the heck did you get the idea that they weren't, they're getting worsely exposed than E tricks. Yeah, and guys, there are eons more kids on this site than E.

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Theory11 tricks are mostly gimmicked. The losers who expose tricks mostly do tricks with regular decks and maybe a few dupes and different backs. Also, Theory11 has ninja's. Skillful ninjas. :D

Dec 5, 2007
Well most people that are exposing E`s tricks are around the age of 10 - 12 and they dont do it to expose the trick, more to try to help other magicians. They dont understand what they are doing wrong. Iv seen alot of kids saying like, "hello this is the new trick, is 25.99 so your saving some money now i have got really good reactions from this and here is how to do it" and then they give a poor explanation. So it would be to much work for them to expose T11s tricks.

Its really sad, and the sadest thing is that they are just 12 years old and they have more magic effects then most working magicians have and they are giving it all away.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results