1-on-1 Update : Wynn Deck Release Window - Tonight at 11pm EST

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Guys,

Just wanted to post a quick note that our next release window on the Wynn decks is tonight (February 15th) at 11:00pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)-- as is tradition. In addition, the 1-on-1 section will be updated with a new vid.

Be thurr. Word.

Ace

Sep 2, 2007
Guys,

Just wanted to post a quick note that our next release window on the Wynn decks is tonight (February 15th) at 11:00pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)-- as is tradition. In addition, the 1-on-1 section will be updated with a new vid.

Be thurr. Word.

Thanks for the reminder.

Gravity Half Pass! One-Handed Popover! :D

Jan 27, 2008
I'm wondering whether I should buy another brick. I already have 2 :p

These decks aren't worth as much as they used to be (I'm talking Ebay here). I saw one guy selling a brick of them on Ebay for about little over 2x the price you'd normally pay. Per deck - wise, that's not a lot.

I'm surprised that they still sell out in five minutes or less! I guess most people who buy them are people who haven't bought them before, I would think. I don't see why any flourisher would keep coming back for more as there are (certainly) other cards out there that will do the job (and maybe even better!).

However, they are good cards and I personally don't mind paying $5 a deck.

..:Z:..

I'm wondering whether I should buy another brick. I already have 2 :p

These decks aren't worth as much as they used to be (I'm talking Ebay here). I saw one guy selling a brick of them on Ebay for about little over 2x the price you'd normally pay. Per deck - wise, that's not a lot.

I'm surprised that they still sell out in five minutes or less! I guess most people who buy them are people who haven't bought them before, I would think. I don't see why any flourisher would keep coming back for more as there are (certainly) other cards out there that will do the job (and maybe even better!).

However, they are good cards and I personally don't mind paying $5 a deck.

..:Z:..

You guys are lucky you are aloud to order what seems like whatever you want. My mom is a pain in the *** sometimes and won't let me order any custom decks. I have never touched ghosts, wynns, masters, shadow masters, gaurdians, 1800's, vipers, or tigers.

Sep 2, 2007
Any tips on succeeding in buying some Wynn's?
Besides being fast I mean
Your best bet would be to create a customer account -- where you can store all of your information (ie, Address, etc.) for easy access -- given that the Wynn Decks usually sell out in five minutes or less.

Good luck to all.

Cheers,
JTM

Oct 4, 2007
I don't believe forum accounts work
You have to create a customer account, which shouldn't take long at all

Thz

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results