The Bucks going through the Ulmen Trials?

Jan 26, 2008
lol

the bucks are to good.....honestly they invent flourishes.....they inspire us all.....why waste there time imho

Dec 5, 2007
Whats the big deal with the ulmen trials?
The people that are talking about it makes it sound like its a super secret society that in secret rules the world if you look at De'vos videos.

When i think about the ulmen trials from what people are making it to be is like in the end of Indiana jones and the last crusade. you have to go trough some deadly traps and in the end there is a 150 year old dude who have been standing there and doing hot shot cuts for 120 years and if you fail you die.

that sounded abit wierd but you get what i mean lol

Sep 2, 2007
actually. The ulmen trials you must invent alot of things, as well as you're outside, and it's not warm, PLUS the pressure. not to mention it's no the bucks' style....

Sep 1, 2007
Denmark
There is no way D&D would go through the Ulmen trials, since you have to do double cobras and arm spreads... They don't practice such moves.

Sep 1, 2007
Surrey.U.K
There is no way D&D would go through the Ulmen trials, since you have to do double cobras and arm spreads... They don't practice such moves.

NEVER QUESTION THE BUCKS!
trust me! i learned from experience
*flash back*
Me: Hey dan! hey dave! can you do the cobra cut?!
*dan tries the cobra cut -does it perfectly*
dave: dude.... never question us....
me: why n-*gets owned by DnD skills of all cuts!*
Dave: *Looks at camera David blaine style*
Me: *Defeated on the ground half concious*
Lesson LEARNED!

Or maybe they do, I don't think they would do the trials though, they have nothing to prove.

Theres a point in any hobby/career/skill where you are good enough that you can truly do ANYTHING that the particular skell encompasses. I am quite sure the Buck twins, wth minimal practice, could pass the portion of the Ulmen Trials that we know about.

Aug 31, 2007
In my opinion, I don't think Dan and Dave would really "fit in" to the Ulmen Trials. See, the Ulmen Trials focus on Devo's art : XCM. That is a very different then Dan and Dave's art : Flourishes. So, I think that Dan and Dave would "probably" not be used to all the XCM moves that are required to complete the Ulmen Trials (Cobras, Foot Shuffles, etc.) But hey, that's just my opinion, who knows?

In my opinion, I don't think Dan and Dave would really "fit in" to the Ulmen Trials. See, the Ulmen Trials focus on Devo's art : XCM. That is a very different then Dan and Dave's art : Flourishes. So, I think that Dan and Dave would "probably" not be used to all the XCM moves that are required to complete the Ulmen Trials (Cobras, Foot Shuffles, etc.) But hey, that's just my opinion, who knows?

Xcm and flourishing are the same thing just with different names. There's no difference in it.

BAck on topic the bucks would not want to be part of the trials which are real but fake history. The trials were made by Devo there were no such things as 4 guys doing impossible tasks or anything like that. Kevin said that Dave can do a cobra but start out with erdnase go round. I don't think they will pass though since the last ones require using elements.

Jan 31, 2008
No disrespect at all to the Buck twins (they're cool in my book), but they wouldn't make it far, maybe the second or third step, if the judges are in a good mood, even if you can do all the moves doesn't mean you'll get through those steps, the judges will decide what goes. And fo sho they would not make it through all the steps, some of the last steps are very dangerous. As for it's history, call me silly, but I believe it, for those who don't, at least know that the people were real (meaning Marius Sr. and his peeps) .

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
I don't think they will pass though since the last ones require using elements.

The last one that we know of.

I think they could do it, but they will need to practise those tasks. And if Devo is doing it, and Ciappi, i think that it's not a joke.
But thats just my oppinion.

I would love to see bucks take the trials.

No disrespect at all to the Buck twins (they're cool in my book), but they wouldn't make it far, maybe the second or third step, if the judges are in a good mood, even if you can do all the moves doesn't mean you'll get through those steps, the judges will decide what goes. And fo sho they would not make it through all the steps, some of the last steps are very dangerous. As for it's history, call me silly, but I believe it, for those who don't, at least know that the people were real (meaning Marius Sr. and his peeps) .

FO Sho Darian but repectfully I must ask as to how you would know who could and could not make it. I mean have you been invited or seen anything that guidelines as to what is passable. Can you do it? Are you good enough? Do your peeps know? Hum, just wondering what your basing this on homey G.

The last one that we know of.

I think they could do it, but they will need to practise those tasks. And if Devo is doing it, and Ciappi, i think that it's not a joke.
But thats just my oppinion.

I would love to see bucks take the trials.

THe last one I know of is the 10th one which I think is water elements. I think that Devo made it to the 10th or 11t, but ciappi made it to the 2nd and lost.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
You guys are making this out to be some kind of life or death Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire kind of wizard trials. The Bucks are talented, I don't think they need to be going through any kind of crazy test to prove it to the world.

I'm jussayin'

KE

Jan 31, 2008
FO Sho Darian but repectfully I must ask as to how you would know who could and could not make it. I mean have you been invited or seen anything that guidelines as to what is passable. Can you do it? Are you good enough? Do your peeps know? Hum, just wondering what your basing this on homey G.

I hope you don't mind if I steriotype a bit right now, since you're from T11 I don't think you know as much about the trials as I do. But as for the passability, if the judges don't like what they see they'll have you do it again up to two times before you fail on that step, this happened to Ciappi on step one on his first try, he said he did the two hand shuffles (blindfolded behind the back) perfectly good, but the judges made him redo the step, and on the second time he did it, on the second step he did he SSS three times but the judges didn't see them as good enough so he failed that step. Also I never said I could do any of the steps, and I never said I was good enough. I'm just saying they wouldn't pass, because no one ever has, and the challenges aren't doing sybils, or multi packet cuts, which is what the Buck twins do, I've never seen them do anything but multi packet cuts, an occasional fan, an magic. And anybody who wants top bash on me, just know that I don't hate the Buck twins, although as far as the trials go, the only part that they'd pass with ease is the CTG routine, since that more of what they're used to....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results