Accidental Magic

Jan 1, 2009
Poway, CA
My favorite is I was playing with my cards in an eating area and a person and his friends asked if I did magic I said I did and they asked to see something. So I asked him to name any card and he said four of hearts. So I riffled through the pack and pulled out a random card and it just so happened to be the four of hearts. They freaked out and another guy asked me what he was thinking of right now. I of course had absolutely no idea but I tried to act like I did and I just said as I shuffled my cards, "an orange". This guy flipped out because he was thinking of an orange. And these guys literally ran away. Best day ever

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
It just happened to me today, like few hours ago. I had dinner with my friends and one of my friend brought her boyfriend, who never seen me or seen my magic. So she asked me to show them something. I did quick card transpo and then I was just gonna to mind reading effect and he was kinda not helping, so I decided to do card to pocket. Just so it happens when I palmed my card, the card was too new and it slipped out my palm and no one noticed. I asked what his card was and he didn't tell me. So I started to look around and they found the card before I did and flipped out. Awesome moment.

May 31, 2008
Well, one time I finished doing an ACR. I started doing other stuff. After a while the spectator who helped with the ACR said, "I bet you couldn't make my signed card rise to the top right now." I figured I would turn the top card over and make a joke like, "check your a**" but, I slowly turned over the top card and it was his card. A one in a million shot! (1 in 52, but whatever)

Sep 23, 2008
Selma, NC
One time I was busking at this thing called "Goldsboro Street Jam", and I had just finished ACR. I told her she could keep the card but I switched it and gave her another card face down. I didn't even notice but I had dropped her card, and she was stepping on it. When she said that the card I gave her wasn't her's I told her to look under her foot. She was so freaked out by that, and so was I. I wish I get a card to do that every time.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results