The Noblezada Experience

Oct 28, 2007
at penguin they are selling tickets to go see noblezada and a bunch of other magicians and what not in las vegas. It is a three day lecture but it is 1,200 dollars! i don't know if i would pay that much but what are your opinions?
is it worth it?:confused:

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
The price isn't too much... you're also getting into several shows, meeting many pro magicians, lunch and dinners, room and board. These guys still have to make some profit. My Mom was actually going to take me to this for my Christmas present, but she couldnt' get Noblezada to tell her the price, but when we found out it was too much. I may try and save up and go next year, but it's not likely, as I'll be spending around $400 "re-doing" my room. I don't like it the way it is, so I'm going to "customize" it. Sounds kinda girly, but w/e. Jeez, I got really off subject in that post. :rolleyes:

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
I guess it's not too bad of a price... It's just that I can't afford it.

Yeah, it's not a bad deal...that said...

I would much rather spend that money (the exact same) on McBride's 7 day Master Class. I took a few summer's ago, and it changed my "magical" life. I highly recommend it. However, if you have the funds/time, check out Noblezada's meet, it looks pretty good as well.

J.

Dec 14, 2007
Magic Live, which traditionally brings out the leading performers and most experienced artists in our field, came in at less that $1,200 even once you factored in registration, hotel, meals, AND air fare.

You could go to the combined IBM/SAM convention in Louisville which promises to be the largest magic convention held in the US in years for less than that price.

But only you know how to place value on your money. If any of these people really drive you to reach into your pocket - go for it. To me, I would rather spend time with people who have had succesful performing careers for years, people who have made tons of mistakes and learned from them, people who have made their living performing for real people in real venues all over the world - not just making videos for other magicians. But that's a matter of personal taste.

And while this event my promise a smaller, more exclusive attendance, you should consider two things: 1) there are many exclusive conventions in this country (limited to 52 or less) which are much more affordable and bring in LEGENDARY talent. 2) even at the biggest conventions, you can always seek out the people you want to spend time with, they are often there as attendees. They are usually more than happy to sit down and spend quality time with someone who is serious - and you don't have to pay for it (well, except maybe with a 'thank you'.)

Just be careful not to let the hype cloud your judgment.

Brad Henderson

p.s. If the marketing guy is a Dave Dee acolyte, the secret word is "guarantee."

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
I missed Magic Live! by a couple of weeks for registration :( Looking forward to going next time.

And yeah, if I had 1200 dollars, I'd go to the SAM/IBM convention. It's going to be huge.

Dec 2, 2007
I would gladly spend 1200.00 on something that involved great guests and good magic. Sadly, I don't think this would be something that would offer that. From what I have seen and heard from this Noblezada guy is some effects that are not original and on the penguinmagic scene.

its cool that he is friends with top names in magic. but that does not make him one. For 1200.00 I would rather go to a convention and be able to meet and chat with names like Daniel Garcia, Bill Malone, Chris Kenner, Wayne Houchin and the bucks on my own, not through magician that thinks he's cool.

DM

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
What effects, of his, are not original? As far as I've seen, he only has one effect that he came up with and is marketing that way... and it's original. :rolleyes:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results