Flow of J5

Feb 14, 2008
New Engalnd
Ok so i can do the J5 (not everytime 2/5 maybe?) But i've only been practicing it for a week so i guess that's good. But i'm having a problem transitioning from the 5 faces of sybil to the leno. Does anyone have any tips? If you don't know what i mean watch jordan lappings performance of the J5 and you'll see. Thanks guys.

I tried to pick up on the transitions by watching the ots or "over the shoulder" view of the Jackson 5 which is provided in the same menu as the one for the explanation and performance. I would definitely recommend checking that out if you haven't so far.

However, if you have, all I can say is continue practicing and Good Luck!

-Michael

Just leave the leno and genesis out. It flows better.

That is very subjective, and I happen to disagree with that statement. It flows how the performer makes it flow and it depends entirely on how much effort and work you put into those transitions - or don't.

As for the topic on hand, I'm so glad you enjoyed my performance, manipulation4food. However, I could only echo the words of AceOfSpades2662; ensure you have the correct technique and then practice to your heart's content. It is safe to assume though, you will need far more than one week of practicising to get this cut down. It will take weeks, months, perhaps even years before things become comfortable. Don't let this discourage you, just have fun and enjoy your practice sessions. :)

Have fun,
Jordan

Credits & History
The transition from a standard sybil into the Leno cut was first published on page 25-26 of Artifice, Ruse and Subterfuge in the Hands by Dan and Dave Buck, under the name "Leno Stall".

Sep 23, 2007
Belgium
I've been practising on it for a while now and the hardest part for me is, from the flare putting the pack into cardini grip, it always slips away.
Any tips maybe for me??
When I want to go in the leno it always seems that the packs are to thin :(

Sep 1, 2007
well i dont have the trilogy luckily im not getting a sidekick and getting 100 bucks so i might buy it. I can't do the leno or the maddona but i can do the other stuff pretty good not easy though

i personally like J5 anyway its done

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results