Play.

I actually saw this video last night while I was on youtube. I actually liked it a lot. I thought what you did with the setting was cool. And also I thought the moves were performed very well. They were very smooth and I think that's very important.

Good Job!

-Michael

Sep 1, 2007
why would you do this to yourself? this is the worst video I've ever seen in my life. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...

naw, just kidding, it was great to see an uncut video, although it was mostly all cuts which got a bit boring, at least you had some good smoothness and consistency. only real error was that hideously uneven smear fan on your flipback vanish, but hey who cares right? 4/5 stars ... oh yea zoom your next video in a bit more or move those big lights out of the way of the shot, unless you did that on purpose? uhhhh

Sep 1, 2007
NJ, USA
saadmalik.com
why would you do this to yourself? this is the worst video I've ever seen in my life. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...

naw, just kidding, it was great to see an uncut video, although it was mostly all cuts which got a bit boring, at least you had some good smoothness and consistency. only real error was that hideously uneven smear fan on your flipback vanish, but hey who cares right? 4/5 stars ... oh yea zoom your next video in a bit more or move those big lights out of the way of the shot, unless you did that on purpose? uhhhh

I'm quite sure he did the light thing on purpose. :)
Adam, you sun of a gun you...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results