New T11 Artist

Sep 1, 2007
I was looking at the artist page and there is someone new. It is Derren Brown (and the i woke up.) Actually it is TOM ISAACSON. And we all know what this means a new trick. What do you guy think it will be also post if you guys want T11 to get Derren brown to make a dvd and for those of you who don't know who Derren Brow is google him.

Two things bro: this is really old news and the trick is prophet.

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
dont worry about it blink also imagine holding one card telling a spectator to name a card and no funny moves you turn your card over and they match DTA is what it is called ill perfect it soon but it will be amazing.

Nov 30, 2007
Okay to all of you making fun of magic man, just stop. All you had to say was to look at the search tool. Or look at what Mitch said and click on the tab. But you didn't have to keep going and making fun of him. Even if it was a joke, it still wasn't nice. There is my phyciatrist moment.

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
well thanks for my defence but i think it is quite funny it is only jokes if we cant make fun of ourselves then we cant make fun of anybody else

Okay to all of you making fun of magic man, just stop. All you had to say was to look at the search tool. Or look at what Mitch said and click on the tab. But you didn't have to keep going and making fun of him. Even if it was a joke, it still wasn't nice. There is my phyciatrist moment.

Lol...

Comon man, if we cant have a little bit of fun, what is the point?

If anyone took the above at all serious, they really need to get a grip of things.

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Even though this turned out all right, I think it's something we need to be aware of. It's impossible to predict how somebody is going to react to a joke at their own expense. We just need to be aware that even though it's just text on a computer screen, there are real people behind the words. Be at peace my friends!

Sep 22, 2007
it really wouldnt be that good since derren brown is more of a psychological kind of guy. he wouldnt fit in really with trickery and gimmicks and that stuff.

Aug 31, 2007
it really wouldnt be that good since derren brown is more of a psychological kind of guy. he wouldnt fit in really with trickery and gimmicks and that stuff.

And he really doesn't care for that stuff. He's already successful enough. He doesn't care much for the 'new gen'.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Even though this turned out all right, I think it's something we need to be aware of. It's impossible to predict how somebody is going to react to a joke at their own expense. We just need to be aware that even though it's just text on a computer screen, there are real people behind the words. Be at peace my friends!

Like I said in Mitchell's thread... if they are seriously "hurt" over words typed on an online magic forum, they need help we can't give them. :rolleyes:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results