Digital Dissolve - Pre-Review

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
i have performed this trick twice, after owning it merely a few hours...

i'm going to spend a week or so collecting info and reactions before i compile my final review...

i performed this as a way of practicing...

My dad, who is perceptive as all hell, knew the trick involved gimmicks as it said so on the parcel, yet he has no idea how it works... i performed this trick and he was flawed, i literally mean flawed... i performed the change perfectly, and as i gave him both coins i kept the gimmick, and pocketed it, not using magnets or anything just a simple ditch, and brought my hands up to show them empty...

he was too busy pulling, flicking and inspecting the coins to notice at all, the ditch is so well timed and no-one, when performed well, will see it...

so if anyone is worried about using gimmicks, and having to ditch, then dont! trust me, its fantastic...

i also performed this to my mum who said 'OMG' literally not 'oh my god' but the letters, lol....

i know this trick will serve me well, and it was worth the wait...

thanks

joecarr14

ps/.. i showed it to my bro who was sitting down, word of warning, dont.

Oct 24, 2007
Good pre-review. (lol) I also own Digital Dissolve and my father also is perceptive. But, Digital Dissolve stunned him. It's a very good trick and the gimmick and coins come with a very nice metal case to hold them in.

Anyway, also Joe, just so you know, I hope your dad isn't flawed. Flawed would mean that he has some kind of impurity. What I think you meant to say is "floored". Peace!

Tyler

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
yeh i know i spelt flawed wrong, as soon as i left the comp for the gym i was like DAMN!, anyway thanks for the comments, this is gonna be one BE-ALL-END-ALL-SLAP-YOUR-GRANDMA-AND-KICK-SOME-ASS-MOTHER-TUCKING review... seriously if just one person reads it all, ill be happy! :D

and yeh Nick, my sig kicks ass... :D *thumbs up*

Jan 26, 2008
:)

i LOVE dd but some people have caght me ditching the gimmick so i rigged my m5 on my leg and i drop it. it works well cuz SOME(very few) people watch the top hand as it steals the gimmick i simply drop the hand to my crotch area(a common practice of mine, but i digress)and allow the gimmick to fall and the m5 to snag it.

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
i LOVE dd but some people have caght me ditching the gimmick so i rigged my m5 on my leg and i drop it. it works well cuz SOME(very few) people watch the top hand as it steals the gimmick i simply drop the hand to my crotch area(a common practice of mine, but i digress)and allow the gimmick to fall and the m5 to snag it.

How many times did people catch you.

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
i aint been caught yet, but that idea sounds good as a ditch, my best line after this trick is to look at them and say 'you can even bite it' and of coure they say 'err no its been in your hands' and laugh a bit and then when that moment happens.... well, you know where that gimmick will be, safely away from view :D

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
i aint been caught yet, but that idea sounds good as a ditch, my best line after this trick is to look at them and say 'you can even bite it' and of coure they say 'err no its been in your hands' and laugh a bit and then when that moment happens.... well, you know where that gimmick will be, safely away from view :D

Haha, thats a good idea.:)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results