Guardian cards look top notch

Aug 31, 2007
ill prob be getting my hands on these, very devilish look, i could prob use it for an acr,How do the faces look? ,cause i was going to try doing a top change, and maint hte face, like a reverse KM move, and then change the back? lol but great job with the design, i myself am i graphic designer, so if you need help on anything with the site, just give me a shout.

I've already got 3 in my cart as we speak =] They are just so different from any other deck I've seen, everything about them is different even the box design and they even changed the classic Bicycle back =O big changes.

-RA69

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
for me they own any deck that is easily available at the moment, I would take these over Tigers any day ! Can't wait to get my hands on some, the shipping to Canada pwns E's shipping rates.

Aug 31, 2007
These cards look amazing, I'm hoping to pick up a couple of decks. Im just so excited this is by far the best magic site.

Hayden.

Aug 31, 2007
How come the deck is not air flow finish ? This mean besides the look (and the thickness) it will feel the same with normal bicycle deck right.

Sep 1, 2007
The cards arn't satanic. It is Saint Michael fighting off devils or something. Opposite of satanic? I don't know, but i don't care, they're cool and i'm definatley getting some soon.

Aug 31, 2007
they look satanic.. are they?

if not i may order some.

The illustration on the card backs appears to be a depiction of the Archangel Michael slaying the devil. It's an original interpretation of a classical motif.

References to Michael, also know as St. Michael, occur in the religious lore of Judaism, Christanity and Islam. He is the known as the Guardian Angel: a warrior leading the Armies of God against the forces of evil.

Buy the cards. They're awsome on many levels.

They do look quite beautiful. I like the fact they are normal stock unlike Ellusionist's decks, I've never really liked the weird finish they have an much prefer normal bicycles. At the same price as buying black backed Bicycles, I may think about spoiling myself with a deck or two of these for something new.

PS: Am I the only person that thinks the new Guardian box resembles a Warhammer 40k Codex? Although I'm not a fan of the game, the box really does look sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results