Saturday Night Contest : Daniel Madison Edition

Feb 20, 2008
Yo,

Please could i get an extra 20-30 mins im having a little trouble with upload, please, i have been making this vid for ages now.:(

Cheers.
Lewis.

Feb 8, 2008
Mine is a take on the Guardian video:

http://www.youtube.com/v/15-BwBh7o_k

EDIT: I submitted when my watch showed 10:58, but the the time of the post showed 11 exactly. Can it still count?

DOUBLE EDIT: Note the British music in the background after the main music ends. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 20, 2008
Yo,

Please could i get an extra 20-30 mins im having a little trouble with upload, please, i have been making this vid for ages now.

Cheers.
Lewis.

Feb 20, 2008
Yo,

Please could i get an extra 20-30 mins im having a little trouble with upload, please, i have been making this vid for ages now.

Starting to panick, any help will help us help you in finding the best parody.

Cheers.
Lewis.

It is? i though it was for midnight! They said that on the video. only few minutes late if its for 11 EST. :eek:
Can you guys please do an exeption for this? Please!
I started 7:00 EST and my parents are angry cuz im awake at 11.
AAAAHHHH! I'll DIE!

Jan 23, 2008
Congrats everyone you have finished now you can sit back and relax in happiness great videos everyone I just finished watching everyones you all did a great job especially __________ ( The person that wins ) good luck and thanks for the fabulous videos!

Wow, these videos have been simply put, awesome.

Imitation is said to be the most sincere form of flattery. If that's true, Daniel Madison is probably so flattered right now he can't contain himself ;).

Great job everyone, can't wait to see the winner.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results