Saturday Night Contest : Daniel Madison Edition

Feb 20, 2008
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please no ive spent 4 hours on a film:(, and its on 70% upload please let me just post it it will only take 10 mins maximum.

Cheers.
Lewis.

Dec 13, 2007
Wow...the suspense

Anyway...good luck to all, there was some outrageously creative stuff in here...i don't know how you guys thought of some of these things

D

Deleted member 2755

clearly you want Madison to do the knife thing to your hand don't you?

-Doug

d+M

theory11 artist
Madness... as JB would say, cheerio lads. Great videos tonight - we loved them all. Several standouts. DrNick, MitchellStoofig, Zack, and countless others. I was blown away by the response tonight.

It was hard to pick one winner, but tonight's prize (an uncut sheet of Guardians signed by myself, JB, and W:H) goes to ManningMagic. Amazing. Great work guys. Until next time... cerca trova.

Aug 30, 2007
So you all know, we've been laughing our posteriors off (that's British for "asses") all day long. Congrats to everyone who entered. You all made today significantly more entertaining that it would have been otherwise.

Extra points to ManningMagic for his great entry. Enjoy the Guardian sheet.

Dana

Oct 7, 2007
Missouri
Does anyone know when the winner will be announced? I'm not sure if the judges (or anyone) even saw our video, if not, it's in my signature. Good luck everyone!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results