Saturday Night Contest : Daniel Madison Edition

Feb 20, 2008
AHHHH bummer, :(

well theres always a next time at least me and my mate tried, and participated with it i hope you enjoy it.

Cheers.
Lewis.

Sep 2, 2007
Congratulations to all the participants -- there were some great and fantastic submissions across the board -- and congrats to ManningMagic for an excellent parody. Hope you enjoy your signed, uncut sheet of Bicycle Guardians!

Cheers,
JTM

Aug 31, 2007
Bummer? what!??!?!? you get another chance next week. and the week after that. AND THE WEEK AFTER THAT!!!!

and yet you say bummer?

Congratz manningmagic, and if Daniel meant me, thanks Daniel!

Jan 23, 2008
Congrats everyone great job Mannings 30 minutes of work got you something great!
Have fun till next Saturday Congrats every one

--------Sign Off

Feb 8, 2008
Great job manningmagic! Although I guess you care more about getting your sheet of Guardians than praise from losers like me. :D Oh well. There's always next week.

Feb 20, 2008
Bummer? what!??!?!? you get another chance next week. and the week after that. AND THE WEEK AFTER THAT!!!!

and yet you say bummer?

Congratz manningmagic, and if Daniel meant me, thanks Daniel!

The reasn i said bummer was becuase, me and my mate have sat up till 5am to post this video, and the upload was playing up, so we missed out on posting it, all that time we spent wasted, not even a chance.

But when hardball is played in life and you get smacked in the face, you have to take it, and that exactly what ive done, ive not gone into a rant threatening everyone who walks under the sun.

Cheers.

Dec 13, 2007
aww man

well theres always next week...and dana said that mine made him laugh so that helps me sleep, I'll be dreaming about him tonite jk

CONGRATS

enjoy the uncut sheet

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Yeah, I think a lot of videos were passed over. Nevertheless, great video Mannigmagic, one of the few videos that actually made me laugh out loud.

I can personally guarantee that every single video was viewed at least once-- most of which multiple times-- by all four of us here (d+M, W:H, Raiker, Dana, and I). We loved them all; incredible work-- especially under the time constraint. The amount of submissions AND the quality thereof impressed all of us.

Congrats to Manning. Until next time... cheerio.

Aug 31, 2007
I can personally guarantee that every single video was viewed at least once-- most of which multiple times-- by all four of us here (d+M, W:H, Raiker, Dana, and I). We loved them all; incredible work-- especially under the time constraint. The amount of submissions AND the quality thereof impressed all of us.

Yeah, it was just because it was the first one submitted. You know.... but really, Manning's was hilarious, so, I don't think they skipped anyone's.

'All FIVE of us'

Jon,

Nice counting ;) haha

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results