About the Losing Control...

Aug 31, 2007
I have a question for Lee Asher and for those of you that know how the Losing Control is acomplished.

Which variation do you use most often: The basic handling of the Losing Control or the Allan Ackermans´variation ( the one with the upjog) ??

Which is the most deceptive variation?

Any thought on this?

Thanks

Aug 31, 2007
I think that theory11 will not make a 1-on-1 about the Losing Control because you can buy it as a dvd from Lee Asher´s site (www.leeasher.com) and personaly I think it´s worth the money.

Back on topic, anyone want to share some more thoughts about the Losing Control?

Thanks

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I have to disagree. The Losing Control is something that should definitely be made into a 1 on 1. It's the type of sleight that can be explained fairly quickly, so it could be made into a short video.

In my opinion, using either method depends on what situation you are in. If I want to quickly get through the control and make it not too obvious, I use the original method. If I want to take a bit longer and make sure everybody knows where the card is, I use the variation.

Either method works for me, and they are both ingenious.

David

Feb 1, 2009
It's my favourite control of all time, so simple yet so deceptive.
I use the basic version, but I leave a small space between the packets, so they can clearly see the card but Its not out-jogged.
I usually use this control in conjunction with Clipshift, a great little effect when someone wants to see a quick trick.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results