What should I get?

Feb 17, 2008
hey guys,

ive got $50 to spend, i kno i want at least a few 1-on-1s, and already own control, TnR, and Panic...what do u guys think i shood get on my budget?

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Wait. I'd advise you to wait.

Wait one month, because I could probably guarantee that by next month you'll see something you REALLY like and you'll regret not saving your money.

It hurts so bad when you don't normally have money to spend and then waiting I know lol :p But, wait just one month and see what you. Search around a bit, see what's coming out in the near future etc. You don't have to buy everything on the market just because you can :)

- Sean

I'd say that you should wait.

It is really hard waiting, I know, I've decided to save my money up instead of spending it every chance I get. I currently have saved up $110, which I'll keep saving until... I don't know when. If you spend it now, and something new comes out, you might regret it.

Save a bit more, it might be the best descision.

As many have said already I would definitely wait until have enough for the Trilogy. That was one of the best sets I have ever bought. I have only been into magic for about a year, but it's definitely worth it in my opinion if your a card guy.

Keep in mind you can purchase each DVD seperately if you like!

Michael

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
Save your money until DANGEROUS and PROPHET comes out. Then you can decide on what you REALLY NEED. I've been doing this for the past 2 months. I want to get DD. But, I don't want to get DD.

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
oh you so want to get DD, trust me.... its the perfect coin trick for a card guy... :) and i also do coins so its great... or you can perform it with 'here and there' or 2CM as a mini routine... :D

Oct 19, 2007
What is...

Save your money until DANGEROUS and PROPHET comes out. Then you can decide on what you REALLY NEED. I've been doing this for the past 2 months. I want to get DD. But, I don't want to get DD.

What is Prophet?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results